Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"INDICATED "
************I N D I C T E D !!!!!! ***********

Or as Donald would say, "Indicated."

I waited a few days to see if , just by some miniscule chance, one of you would make a thread on this topic(knowing in my heart there was about 1 chance in a million of that happening). It was only the biggest political story of the week. But , instead, one poster expresses fake contempt for drag queens and tells us what a robot made him for supper. The Law and Order Party...yeah, right!!!

Btw, for what it's worth, Hunter Biden's laptop is still free to roam the streets!!!!    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Any corrupt DA can get a ham sandwich indicted. Only sickos cheer the US devolving into a banana republic. You are what they call a "useful idiot" OSH, you will repeat anything they pump into your feeble little mind. BTW, you still haven't apologized to Matt Gaetz yet. LOL.
"TheRealThing
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

10 and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Across the board the left are desperately committed to anything other than truth. End of story as outlined clearly in the Bible. The left's argument is not with Republicans, it is with God, and no election could ever cure that ill."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth can and always has been denied, but it cannot actually be changed hence the importance of the judgment, when God Himself shall set all things straight. For this cause God keeps impeccable records.
Matt 12:36
"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."   ----Jesus Christ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-02-2023, 02:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: ************I N D I C T E D !!!!!! ***********

I waited a few days to see if , just by some miniscule chance, one of you would make a thread on this topic(knowing in my heart there was about 1 chance in a million of that happening). It was only the biggest political story of the week. But , instead, one poster expresses fake contempt for drag queens and tells us what a robot made him for supper. The Law and Order Party...yeah, right!!!

Btw, for what it's worth, Hunter Biden's laptop is still free to roam the streets!!!!    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

^^  ***************TYPO !!!!!! ******************
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-02-2023, 02:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: ************I N D I C T E D !!!!!! ***********

There once was a Bluegrass Rivals member,
Who was widely regarded a fool and a tool.
Taking political prisoners he celebrated,
As if he were some kind of righteous crusader.
"What Constitution?" he would ask, let's remember.

Only a fool celebrates the persecution of political enemies. I don't like Trump and never have but nobody deserves to be criminally prosecuted solely because opposing politicians perceive him as a threat to their own power. Many Germans supported Hitler but most of them regretted their actions but only when it was too late to stop him. 

History is replete with examples of partisan political extremism raging out of control until it destroys the lives of people across the entire political spectrum. What you are celebrating today will have repercussions that will negatively impact Americans for generations to come.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
The crooked DA has called potential jurors in for a pre-trial rehearsal.

My sources tell me there may be another couple of indictments for Orange. There would probably be 30 or 40 million people that would vote for him if he was behind bars at election time.
A conviction in an obvious political hit job will not change my voting decision at all. I will support DeSantis in the primaries but if Trump wins the nomination, I would not hesitate to vote for him over the traitor in the White House. The only reason that the DA is prosecuting Trump is because that was the main focus of his political campaign. Even in front of a very biased judge, the DA will be lucky if his case makes it to a jury. It is disgusting to see so many Americans cheering on a corrupt DA because they fear Trump.
How dumb and corrupt does the DA look now? LOLOLOLOLOL. Saw a poll where only 14% of the public thinks the "charges" aren't politically motivated. Of course we have someone on here who will be be down to the last 1%...must suck to be in the bottom 1% of the dumbest people...
(04-04-2023, 10:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: My sources tell me there may be another couple of indictments for Orange. There would probably be 30 or 40 million people that would vote for him if he was behind bars at election time.

Hopefully you got new "sources" since you got duped and played and lied about Matt Gaetz for years. But probably not. lol
(04-04-2023, 11:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: How dumb and corrupt does the DA look now? LOLOLOLOLOL. Saw a poll where only 14% of the public thinks the "charges" aren't politically motivated. Of course we have someone on here who will be be down to the last 1%...must suck to be in the bottom 1% of the dumbest people...
OSH is definitely a one-percenter. Some people hear voices in their heads and others obey the voices in their heads. No rational human being could fail to see the Trump indictment for what it is.
(04-04-2023, 10:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: My sources tell me there may be another couple of indictments for Orange. There would probably be 30 or 40 million people that would vote for him if he was behind bars at election time.

This is the first of several as the house of cards is starting to crumble.  Trump's big mouth alone could get him indicted in the Classified Documents case.  That being said, if the NY case is mainly relying on Cohen's testimony, then that case looks weak, but we really know what other evidence or witnesses they may have.  The previous DA wanted to indict, but the DOJ intervened.

(04-04-2023, 11:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: A conviction in an obvious political hit job will not change my voting decision at all. I will support DeSantis in the primaries but if Trump wins the nomination, I would not hesitate to vote for him over the traitor in the White House. The only reason that the DA is prosecuting Trump is because that was the main focus of his political campaign. Even in front of a very biased judge, the DA will be lucky if his case makes it to a jury. It is disgusting to see so many Americans cheering on a corrupt DA because they fear Trump.

The Democrats want Trump to win the nomination, because he may be the only one they are confident in beating.
(04-05-2023, 10:34 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

This is the first of several as the house of cards is starting to crumble.  Trump's big mouth alone could get him indicted in the Classified Documents case.  That being said, if the NY case is mainly relying on Cohen's testimony, then that case looks weak, but we really know what other evidence or witnesses they may have.  The previous DA wanted to indict, but the DOJ intervened.

(04-04-2023, 11:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: A conviction in an obvious political hit job will not change my voting decision at all. I will support DeSantis in the primaries but if Trump wins the nomination, I would not hesitate to vote for him over the traitor in the White House. The only reason that the DA is prosecuting Trump is because that was the main focus of his political campaign. Even in front of a very biased judge, the DA will be lucky if his case makes it to a jury. It is disgusting to see so many Americans cheering on a corrupt DA because they fear Trump.

The Democrats want Trump to win the nomination, because he may be the only one they are confident in beating.
Nonsense. If Democrats wanted Trump to win the nomination, then they would not have impeached him twice and indicted him without any evidence of any crimes. If Democrats wanted Trump to win the nomination they would be criticizing Democrat leaders for not keeping the pathway to a GOP nomination clear for him. Instead, they are setting a terrible precedent of persecuting a former U.S. president in systematic harrassment like no other president has ever endured.
All this stuff is interesting but I am worried about the insurrection that took place in Tennessee wonder how many of those people will spend 3 to 5 for their participation in this insurrection ????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(04-06-2023, 12:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 10:34 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Nonsense. If Democrats wanted Trump to win the nomination, then they would not have impeached him twice and indicted him without any evidence of any crimes. If Democrats wanted Trump to win the nomination they would be criticizing Democrat leaders for not keeping the pathway to a GOP nomination clear for him. Instead, they are setting a terrible precedent of persecuting a former U.S. president in systematic harrassment like no other president has ever endured.

There was plenty of evidence to impeach, just not enough in the GOP with the fortitude to vote their conscience.  What has followed is the GOP has lost in every election since and most of the True Republicans in Congress will have to live with the consequences of their decision years to come.

Most Americans in the middle will vote for a liberal over a fascist if that's the only two choices.
Another dishonest post by OSH's identical cousin. ?

Apparently you slept through the 2022 elections, in which many Republicans won elections. In fact, Republicans wrested control of the House of Representative from Democrats. Those are the facts of the matter but the truth doesn't matter to you two peas in a pod, lunatic fringe liberals, does it?

How long are you going to play this silly charade of pretending to be a Republican? ?
(04-07-2023, 03:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another dishonest post by OSH's identical cousin. ?

Apparently you slept through the 2022 elections, in which many Republicans won elections. In fact, Republicans wrested control of the House of Representative from Democrats. Those are the facts of the matter but the truth doesn't matter to you two peas in a pod, lunatic fringe liberals, does it?

How long are you going to play this silly charade of pretending to be a Republican? ?
All I know Hoot I can’t vote anymore because I won’t vote for a party that hates and don’t believe in God and I won’t vote for a fascist
(04-07-2023, 09:10 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 03:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another dishonest post by OSH's identical cousin. ?

All I know Hoot I can’t vote anymore because I won’t vote for a party that hates and don’t believe in God and I won’t vote for a fascist
Fascists belong to the far left, with many of them being Democrats, and I won't vote for them either. I really hope that Trump does not win the nomination because I really, really don't want to feel like I have to vote for him again.

But Trump is a populist, not a fascist. I will support the most conservative Republican who has a chance of winning the nomination until the nomination has been decided. I will not vote for a traitor, so I will be voting for the Republican nominee, even if that means voting for Trump again. Democrats have weaponized the Department of Justice, the IRS, and they are destroying our military. I don't like Trump but he is certainly not anti-American. Biden is the most dishonest, corrupt, anti-American president in the history of this country. I would take my chances with a random person on the street before I would cast my vote for Biden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Patriot1