Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysis: How the Republican Party Became the Party of American Fascists
Fascism was a political movement begun by Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini. Steve Schmidt tells how the Republican Party of Reagan in the 1980's  has given way to the MAGA Republican Party of American fascists. Rather than call the long time Republican political operative names, listen to his 8-minute monologue and take a trip through 20th century history and tell me why he's wrong.

Tongue Democrats calling Republicans fascists. What an deep, serious topic from the party that brought us the KKK and Jim Crow laws. This is just another attempt to scare voters and distract attention from all of the damage that woke Democrats are doing to this country everyday.
More name-calling, identity politics propaganda, made by and for low information, low IQ people.
^^ Democrats and fake Republicans doing what they all do best. Lie, twist, distort, repeat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In 1984 a KGB official told how to destroy America by indoctrinating the young people in their ideology and fascism and he said then the left would destroy this country and in so many years they have almost got to that point and it is definitely coming from the left which by what I have seen in this country over the past few years morals of being considerate and nice to people who don’t believe they way the left does then comes the name calling. I was a democrat most of my life until I retired and really had time to watch the news and the Democratic Party left what they use to believe in and went against everything I believe in now local democrats in my area or not like the ones up in Washington that bring all these theories that go against everything I believe in and this country is going to be tore apart which it is now as bad as it has ever been and it’s going to get worse
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
(04-13-2023, 01:25 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Fascism was a political movement begun by Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini. Steve Schmidt tells how the Republican Party of Reagan in the 1980's  has given way to the MAGA Republican Party of American fascists. Rather than call the long time Republican political operative names, listen to his 8-minute monologue and take a trip through 20th century history and tell me why he's wrong.

Hard to make an intelligent argument against facts.  The only hope the GOP has if they continue down this slippery slope is to get more radicals, racists and people who are easily influenced to the polls.  They are at risk of losing most of the Independents and middle of the political road voters as the recent elections have shown.
Haha OSH burner fake Republican account to the rescue with more name calling and no facts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
On the forum of Blue Grass Rivals,
Were twins who'd engage in reprisals,
Old School Hound, far left wing,
"The Outsider" would bring,
Fake Republican views, but no denials.

Like Patty and Cathy, so identical they seem,
The BGR pair shared a political dream,
For "The Outsider," a mask,
Old School Hound's secret task,
A burner account, but the ruse lost its steam.

For the forum members knew of their game,
The twins' political views were the same,
These identical cousins,
Caused smirks and eye-rollin',
Their ruse fooled no one, just added to flame.

Yes, they're cousins, identical cousins all the way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
The facts are Repubicans keep losing e;ections that they shouldn't be losing:

Mid Terms
Georgia run off
Wisconsin Supreme Court

The GOP has become more extreme than the Dems, and voters have taken notice. The longer Trump hangs on to power, the worse it will get.
(04-15-2023, 11:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The facts are Repubicans keep losing e;ections that they shouldn't be losing: 

Mid Terms
Georgia run off
Wisconsin Supreme Court

The GOP has become more extreme than the Dems, and voters have taken notice.  The longer Trump hangs on to power, the worse it will get.
Is the GOP really more politically extreme than inviting drag queens to read stories to young children or advocating genital mutilation for minors without parental consent? Of course not. These are just two examples of the radical ideas being pushed by the woke far-left wing. It's clear that the GOP represents the values of normal, everyday Americans who believe in common sense policies and traditional family values. That's why people are leaving the Democrat Party in droves and moving to states like Florida and Texas, where Republicans are leading with strong governance. Join us in supporting the GOP and standing up for what's right and decent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Patriot1
(04-15-2023, 01:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Haha OSH burner fake Republican account to the rescue with more name calling and no facts.

^^ I would say unbelievable, but I've always known OSH is the consummate liberal troll. The term 'Old School Hound' is evidently a contradiction in terms because it doesn't seem school taught him very much.

For example, there is nothing scholarly about rejecting the truths of our founding and the validity of the Godly moral code upon which the government and legal system of our country were built. Nor is there anything scholarly (or believable for that matter) about trying to redefine the American heritage, the historical record or worse, modern history of which present day baby boomers have both vivid memory and direct personal impact.

Baby boomers carved out most of the infrastructure on which this country depends with their own hands. They defended this country in the US military with their lives, and they established the wealth of this country in personal integrity and determination. And even though the following concept is not new, I keep going back to this as it bears repeating now more than ever. Bill Clinton pioneered in this concept and O-Blah-blah-blah perfected it. What is it you may ask? Just this;  saying something certainly does not make it true.

To demonstrate the point, no matter how many times or how forcefully people choose say it, pigs don't fly. And equally no matter how many times or how forcefully people choose to say it, the idea that only Democrats speak for the interests of the American people, that won't fly either. The authority on how people are to be treated as the late DR Martin Luther King noted, is to be found primarily in the Bible, and secondarily in support of that for Americans at least, how people are to be treated is enshrined as law in the US Constitution.

I've never seen anything in the US Constitution remotely suggestive of being fascist or woke. And I've never heard Trump or seen him try to wrest power away from the voter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Patriot1
Republicans need to watch and  pick up a history book(a REAL one). Their party is now dominated by an insidious ideology, reborn and rebranded under a depraved and addled man . The few real patriots of the party have either left the GOP or clearly separated themselves from fascists like Greene, Boebert, Gaetz, Gosar, Hawley, and others. To get started on alienating yourselves from the MAGA fascists, maybe start by watching this short post -WWII  anti Facist educational film. Wake up!!!  Don't be a sucker any longer!!!

^^ Wouldn't waste one more second to click on any link for your favored brand of tripe. Much less read it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I watched it old school hound and the first part reminds me of New York today( which is totally Democratic) and that was a movie with actors and as smart as you are I can’t imagine you being fooled by that. As much as you preach racism and you belong to the party that was the KKK as in Senator Byrd and Joe Biden and that’s a fact and their are news clips of their statements to prove it but yet not one clip of as you say orange man saying that now before you get started personally I don’t like Trumps attitude but we we’re better off when he was in there compared to Biden and don’t say that was trumps fault because it’s been 2 years and it’s going to get worse because of his policies but I hope not and hope he does a good job for the country but I just can’t see it
All troll, all the time.

There once was a troll from Corbin
Old School Hound was his name, not that smartin'
He'd spread negativity
With his lack of creativity
Trying to make all as miserable as him

But his insults were quite unrefined
Not the sharpest tool, to be defined
He'd misspell and misuse
And folks would just refuse
To take him seriously, leaving him behind

Despite his hapless attempts to cause strife