Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivek Ramaswamy: It Would Be ‘Fundamentally Uncourageous’ For Donald Trump To Refuse
I find it ironic that an individual who consistently votes for candidates from the party that gave birth to Jim Crow laws and the Ku Klux Klan always tries to tar the Rebublicans with the racism brush. Throughout history, the Democrat Party has found ways to use racism to oppress people of color. White Democrats have used slavery, segregation, abortion, welfare dependecy programs, and affirmative action programs to destroy countless families and obstruct the path to the American dream for most black Americans. What will Democrats do if black Americans rally behind a candidate like Ramaswamy? He is Democrats' worst nightmare.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-07-2023, 12:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 04:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 02:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 10:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: This guy is looking better as a viable candidate as time goes along...

Trump will crush Smarmyswamy 48% to 6% with both hands in cuffs. Anyone who thinks Swarmy has even the most remote chance of securing  the nomination has ZERO political instincts!!

You're right that he can't beat Trump due to his cult following, although I believe that he has a better chance of beating Biden than Trump does.  Trump will never get more than 43% or so of the vote, so unless there is a 3rd Party that draws vote from the Dems, Biden will win.  It's really simple math.
I disagree. Trump v. Biden will be fairly close, even if Trump is behind bars. He'll still get his 73-75 million votes.  Swamy wouldn't sniff the nomination even if Trump was euthanized.

And let's be real here and get down to the brass tacks.  The true white supremacist faction of the GOP isn’t going to vote for a guy with brown skin and a funny name.  Zero chance...
It will be a close race if it's Biden and Trump, two guys who have no business even being considered.  Trump would be wise to pick as a VP someone like Manchin, who would give him a path to win.
(08-09-2023, 10:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 12:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 04:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 02:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 10:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: This guy is looking better as a viable candidate as time goes along...

Trump will crush Smarmyswamy 48% to 6% with both hands in cuffs. Anyone who thinks Swarmy has even the most remote chance of securing  the nomination has ZERO political instincts!!

You're right that he can't beat Trump due to his cult following, although I believe that he has a better chance of beating Biden than Trump does.  Trump will never get more than 43% or so of the vote, so unless there is a 3rd Party that draws vote from the Dems, Biden will win.  It's really simple math.
I disagree. Trump v. Biden will be fairly close, even if Trump is behind bars. He'll still get his 73-75 million votes.  Swamy wouldn't sniff the nomination even if Trump was euthanized.

And let's be real here and get down to the brass tacks.  The true white supremacist faction of the GOP isn’t going to vote for a guy with brown skin and a funny name.  Zero chance...
It will be a close race if it's Biden and Trump, two guys who have no business even being considered.  Trump would be wise to pick as a VP someone like Manchin, who would give him a path to win.

Trump is likely to pick nutjob, Kari Lake.