Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivek Ramaswamy: It Would Be ‘Fundamentally Uncourageous’ For Donald Trump To Refuse
(05-11-2023, 12:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I agree with most of this but all the lies and smears and fake news and fake promises coming from the liberal Dems, how much chance would a Republican have being brutally honest. Less than zero. However sleazy Trump was, wasn't a fraction of the dishonest sh!t he was up against. Get with the program guys or be prepared to hand it all over to evil Dems.
I wasn't talking about the general election. Trump wasn't responding to Democrats when he started slingling slime at his Republican opponents in 2016 with ingenuous names like Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, etc. He wasn't responding to a Democrat attack when he accused Cruz's father of hanging out with Lee Harvey Oswald before he assassinated JFK. The truth is that Trump was incapable of winning an actual debate and did the equivalent of tipping the chess board and declaring himself the winner.

I have never understood why Democrats were so scared of Trump, nor do I understand why they are saddling themselves with idiots like Hillary and Biden. It really is as if they want somebody with the lowest possible IQ and no ethical qualms in the Oval Office so that they can control him.

I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination but I am really fed up with his antics and if Republicans nominate him again after his pitiful performance in two general elections, then this country deserves what is coming. There are at least 200 million people eligible to serve as president in this country and if Trump and Biden are the best that we can do, then this nation does not have a very bright future.

I am not equating Biden to Trump. Biden is a traitor and a dimwit with dementia. Trump is a relatively intelligent egotistic individual and I consider him a patriot despite his obvious personality flaws. But he is too old to be running for another term as POTUS. I believe that a lot of people who say that they would vote for Trump over Biden feel exactly the way that I do. We want a better alternative to Biden but if there is no other choice on the table, then we will be forced to settle again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Patriot1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Vivek Ramaswamy: It Would Be ‘Fundamentally Uncourageous’ For Donald Trump To Refuse - by Hoot Gibson - 05-11-2023, 01:00 AM