Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will come out of each district in 14th Region?
Breathitt - Champion
Wolfe - Runner-up

Hazard - Champion
Perry - Runner-up

Letcher - Champiom
Knott - Runner-up

Estill - Champion
Powell - Runner-up
(05-07-2023, 08:28 PM)Diablo Wrote: Breathitt - Champion
Wolfe - Runner-up

Hazard - Champion
Perry - Runner-up

Letcher - Champiom
Knott - Runner-up

Estill - Champion
Powell - Runner-up
I think Powell/Estill, Breathitt/Wolfe and Letcher/Knott could go either way. Only dead lock I think is Hazard over Perry Central
Makes for a good region. Some very good 1st round match-ups
Hazards pretty much a dead lock vs everyone.
Diablo Wrote:Hazards pretty much a dead lock vs everyone.

Not so sure I'd go that far. Is Hazard good? yes. Is Hazard better than the field? Id say so. But, Can they lose on a given night? Yes they can!!!
Yes they can but has anyone done it in the past century???!? NO. None of them teams have a very good shot. Hazard just keeps on winning. Kids have CONFIDENCE written across that jersey. JUST WIN
(05-08-2023, 02:22 PM)baseballfan06 Wrote:
Diablo Wrote:Hazards pretty much a dead lock vs everyone.

Not so sure I'd go that far. Is Hazard good? yes. Is Hazard better than the field? Id say so. But, Can they lose on a given night? Yes they can!!!

If you say so
Meehan owns the 14th. The other coaches bow down and kiss his ass like peasants when he walks on to the field.
(05-08-2023, 03:52 PM)Diablo Wrote: Meehan owns the 14th.  The other coaches bow down and kiss his ass like peasants when he walks on to the field.
Lol. Bryan Dean has been around the block a few times too in the ole game of baseball. Been down South coaching for several years but is now back at Letcher Central. I don’t think Dean bows down to anyone. He may respect them but he’s always going to feel his team can win.
How many times he beat King John in Post Season play?
Hazard champion
Perry

Letcher champion
Knott

Wolfe  champion 
Breathitt 

Powell champion 
Estill 

The only one lock and it’s letcher. The others Could go either way. Be a good regional tournament