Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 35 Akron 3
Final from tonight at Kroger Field. SEC starts next week at Vandy.

Hey @nemo I saw this score and thought I would post it. Wink
Kentucky is still making too many mistakes to beat an SEC team. But the good thing is it looks like the SEC has taken a step back this year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Granny Bear
Yeah, overall it does. But some of the teams on the schedule that I thought we’d be favored over or a 50/50 with, seem a little stronger. Missouri. South Carolina. This year’s Florida. Mississippi State looks rough, but we play them down there. So we might have a better than usual chance against Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama, but the other games look a little tougher.
I went Saturday night, and my impression was we have a ton of talented impact players on offense, but the line isn’t really clicking yet. And on defense it’s hard to say given the opposition so far. I do really like Leary, he throws a good, accurate ball and seems like a tough guy. Let’s not slip up at Vandy this week, then things could get really interesting.
[-] The following 2 users Like Van Hagar's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Granny Bear
I think Florida will tell the type of team we have, slow start again this weekend with a good enough finish to get the W. Not overwhelming impressed so far bye no means but playing down to your competition is a thing