Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steward Rhodes Sentenced to 18 years for Role in Jan 6 Insurrection
Founder of the Oath Keepers gets 18 years in the federal pen for his role in trying to keep the loser of the election in office by violent means. He was convicted of seditious conspiracy back in November.  Some KY hillbilly got 14 years in the slammer earlier this month. So far, more than 500 traitors have been convicted for their roles in the violence at the Capitol on 1/6/21 .

That's a lot of convictions and some pretty significant prison terms for what Jet and Hoot claims was a harmless and pretty much non-violent tourist event on Jan. 6.  I'm glad others can actually look at the evidence and see otherwise.

I guess one man’s (OSH)weirdo, white-supremecist, nutbar is another man's (Hoot, Jet, TWT) weirdo, white-supremecist, nutbar’s freedom fighter…

https://news.yahoo.com/oath-keepers-...172211660.html
Left wing extremists have a long tradition of taking and persecuting political prisoners. I am not surprised that the same people who support having drag queens reading to kindergarten kids also support doling out long prison terms to people whom they perceive as political enemies, most of whom are guilty of nothing more than trespassing.

Only liars and idiots still push the insurrection hoax.
Dozens of old people with no guns tried to overthrow the government while walking around the lobby of one building in one US city taking selfies.

Breathtakingly stupid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson