Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rax Tournament
Who all is playin in it?
county boy #99 Wrote:Who all is playin in it?

Pikeville has A.B Combs

Isnt it Rax?
Mullins plays Johnson County.
Dorton plays Louisa at 7:30.

Pikeville plays AB Combs at 6:00.
when is this and do they need more teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:when is this and do they need more teams.

Saturday. Pikeville College and not sure
Belfry actually played 2 games in the tourney today... Virgie dropped out so Belfry B played Martin Co. and lost by like 2??? They then played Grundy and won 39-34. They advance in the tourney to play the winner of the Johns Creek/Hindman game which is right now being played.
Any other score?
Elkhorn City was beaten by Johns Creek i believe..not sure of the score tho
Pikeville lost by 1 point to A.B Combs due to a last second three pointer fade away shot behind the goal! with a man on him!
If...Then Wrote:Pikeville lost by 1 point to A.B Combs due to a last second three pointer fade away shot behind the goal! with a man on him!

I was standing in the corner right behind the shooter and we called it as going in when it left his hand. He was behind the backboard. Bad way to lose for Pikeville.
baseballfan606 Wrote:Elkhorn City was beaten by Johns Creek i believe..not sure of the score tho

I think it was Adams that beat Elkhorn.

Martin County beat Belfry "B"

Belfry beat Grundy

Hindman beat Johns Creek

Johnson County beat Mullins

Millard beat MCA

AB beat Pikeville

Dorton beat Louisa

The bracket changed a little from what was first given to us, but I think that was how it went--and in the correct order. The first two quarterfinal games will be played on Monday at 6:00 and 7:30, and the second two will be on Tuesday at the same time.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I think it was Adams that beat Elkhorn.

Martin County beat Belfry "B"

Belfry beat Grundy

Hindman beat Johns Creek

Johnson County beat Mullins

Millard beat MCA

AB beat Pikeville

Dorton beat Louisa

The bracket changed a little from what was first given to us, but I think that was how it went--and in the correct order. The first two quarterfinal games will be played on Monday at 6:00 and 7:30, and the second two will be on Tuesday at the same time.

YEP... there was a team that dropped out of the tourney so ..... the spot was filled by Belfry B....

Belfry 8th (which beat Grundy) plays Hindman on Monday.... not sure of which time though... ????
who ended up winning this tournament?
still ongoing!! Belfry plays tonight... They play Martin Co.... (or Inez)??? @ 6:00 in the semis...
How did the tournament come out?
Not sure... Belfry lost to Martin in a GREAT game on Thursday night... AB Combs and JC were about to play when I left.... NO clue as to how the outcome of this game was...
Who won the tournament?
Johnson Central