Poll: What christian denomination are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Catholic
5.88%
Lutheran
0%
Baptist
41.18%
Christian (churcuh of christ, disciple of christ)
5.88%
Prebyster
0%
Pentacostal
5.88%
other (independent, and if so... please share)
41.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion
What Christian denomination are you??
if you're not christian, please express your faith if you wish.......

Buddism seem to be the largest non-christian faith in the state of Ky. As I know many.
Catholic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef,

I'm WAY close to being catholic. I'm a baptised member of the church of Christ, but a very studied scholar on catholic beliefs.. of which I agree with.

I'm currently in a debate at church (2-3 days week we meet), about the doctrines of the catholic church as compared to the church of christ.

I believe in the real presence, the magisterium, apostolic succession, the role of mary, prayer to the saints ,ect...

The biggest stumbling block i have at this time is the priesthood, but i'm nearly positive that if i've been able to make such strides as i have towards catholicism, i'm sure that the holy spirit will guide me to the correct belief through mine and your prayers.
What is your road block with the Priests?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald_reagan Wrote:if you're not christian, please express your faith if you wish.......

Buddism seem to be the largest non-christian faith in the state of Ky. As I know many.

Actually I think Judaism is the next largest, followed by Muslim, but I agree, there is a surprisingly large number of Buddhists in KY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Religion in Kentucky: 82.9% Christian (68.9% Protestant, 14% Catholic), 15.7% No Religion, 1% Other Religions, 0.4% LDS

Wow, looks like "no religion" is even larger than Buddhists, Hindu, etc. that's surprising.

http://awesomeamerica.com/kentucky/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Baptist.
Most Buddhists would probably say that its not a 'religion' per se. But more of a state of mind, and interpersonal belief system. And most are drawn towards it because of organized religion hypocrisy and corruption.
I grew up in a Baptist church...but i am all for the non-denominational..it shouldn't matter what denomination you are as long as you love and serve God.
Cards_10 Wrote:I grew up in a Baptist church...but i am all for the non-denominational..it shouldn't matter what denomination you are as long as you love and serve God.
i agree with that...Smile
ronald_reagan Wrote:if you're not christian, please express your faith if you wish.......

i'm not sure of my reilegon?????......idk what to believe.... i know one thing thought there is a god....
I was babtised at Tom's Creek Freewill babtist Church. I never really felt comfortable there though....
For the past couple of months, the family and I have been attending The Paintsville First Church of God.
We have enjoyed this small congregational church so very much. The warmest, friendliest people, heck....our son has become the "sound guy" there!
They do a food bank where they service around 400 families per month.
We love going here. Wish you all would join us sometime.