Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Indictments??? Trump Extends Lead Over DeSantis to 37 points!!!
New NY Times-Sienna poll shows Trump trouncing Desantis  54% to 17%  .  The other pretenders barely register , with Pence, Haley, and Scott tallying 3% each , while Christie and Ramasmarmanamany each polled a pathetic 2%.  Among those who call themselves "Very conservative," it's even worse for Desantis , with Trump winning by 50 points, 65% to 15%. 

I don't see Mr Trump failing to secure the GOP nomination. Desantis is clueless and falling fast  and the others will never register more than just a few percentage points. I'm pleased with these numbers. It's going to be Biden v. Trump in 2024!!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/what-i...37-points/

(08-02-2023, 01:22 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: New NY Times-Sienna poll shows Trump trouncing Desantis  54% to 17%  .  The other pretenders barely register , with Pence, Haley, and Scott tallying 3% each , while Christie and Ramasmarmanamany(Hoot's guy) each polled a pathetic 2%.  Among those who call themselves "Very conservative," it's even worse for Desantis , with Trump winning by 50 points, 65% to 15%. 

I don't see Mr Trump failing to secure the GOP nomination. Desantis is clueless and falling fast  and the others will never register more than just a few percentage points. I'm pleased with these numbers. Trump is in firm control of the Republican Party. Even if he's behind prison bars, he will decimate his Republican opposition.    It's going to be Biden v. Trump in 2024!!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/what-i...37-points/
^^^This idiot doesn't know/care about the Biden gang. Liberal white people are demonstrably the dumbest animals on the planet. Barnyard animals have more walking around sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
It takes a very stupid person to be excited about the prospect of another Trump vs. Biden election. History has shown repeatedly that national polls 15 months before an election are virtually meaningless, so there is plenty of time for this nation to avoid the trainwreck that a rematch of the 2020 election would be.
Here's a post from someone(not me) on a Reds site:

"The only current GOP candidate who seems capable of filling Trump's clown shoes is Ramaswamy. He has the good sense to lie about everything and operates without the burden of a conscience. DeSantis tries to get there, but he's painfully dull and whiny. The rest will mumble a pile of garbage, get called on it, then get sheepish rather than respond with 'your mom's fat ' . "

"
(08-03-2023, 05:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Here's a post from someone(not me) on a Reds site:

"The only current GOP candidate who seems capable of filling Trump's clown shoes is Ramaswamy. He has the good sense to lie about everything and operates without the burden of a conscience. DeSantis tries to get there, but he's painfully dull and whiny. The rest will mumble a pile of garbage, get called on it, then get sheepish rather than respond with 'your mom's fat ' . "

"
Thanks for sharing the Communist Party's perspective about the GOP candidates. I'm not surprised that you are reposting lies that you found on a "reds" website.
(08-03-2023, 05:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Here's a post from someone(not me) on a Reds site:

"

What is the Reds site saying about Joe and Hunter making zillions selling out to our enemies?
Quoting a Reds site is only a tad less brain dead than quoting Rolling Stone Mother Jones or Maddow Dude.
You have irreversible brain damage from being infected with liberal shit.
^^^These brainwashed crazy ass idiots said it was just Trump they despised because he was a criminal and threat to Democracy. I have said for years it really isn't Trump, they will do the same to everybody else who comes along who they oppose. Just like this deranged idiot who is already attacking DeSantis and Ramaswany because his liberal TV told him to. He is too dumb to wipe his own ass without government assistance but he has the election figured out. I pity him and can't imagine how awful brain damage is.
Poor,poor Desantis!! What a sad loser! Trump was probably laughing his azz off over this at the Iowa Fair. Trump up by 34+ pts in latest polls.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1690444597397528576
As of August 14th, FiveThirtyEight's Republican Primary National Polling Average:

Trump 52.7%
DeSantis 14.0%
Ramaswamy 7.2%
Pence 6.0%
Haley 4.0%
Christie 2.7%
Scott 2.6%
Burgum 0.7%
Hutchinson 0.5%
Suarez 0.2%
Hurd 0.1%
Elder 0.0% (insufficient polling/not displayed)
Johnson 0.0% (insufficient polling/not displayed)
Laffey 0.0% (insufficient polling/not displayed)
Stapleton 0.0% (insufficient polling/not displayed)
Binkley 0.0% (insufficient polling/not displayed)
Other 9.3%

Trump has widened his lead over Desantis by about 9% (From a 28.8% margin to 37.7%) since around this time last month.
My advice to some of these no-name candidates: If you want to raise your profile with GOP voters, maybe try committing a felony or five. That will get you a bump in the polls.
(08-15-2023, 11:45 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: My advice to some of these no-name candidates:  If you want to raise your profile with GOP voters, maybe try committing a felony  or five. That will get you a bump in the polls.
I'm sorry for what your people have done to you, hijacking your brain by your lying corrupt leaders and totally broken media outlets. It has to be a living hell walking around delusional all the time and unable to reverse your brain damage. The Trump indictments are the works of liberal Dem hacks and banana republic stuff. Only a brainwashed zombie takes them as fact.

How do you feel about the Bidens raking in $20MM and counting from foreign leaders and business for political favors, in broad daylight? AKA treason. Your hijacked brain can't process that or any of the many things Dems are doing to destroy this country.