Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you guys on here play paintball?
Paintball? A bunch of my buddies and I play all the time. usually on Sundays. We are always looking for some more people to play with us.
Yea i play paintball, But have not played in a while. I love it, it's one of the funnest things i have ever done
I play...fun game..
I love playing it but I hardly ever get to.
We play almost every weekend. Anytime you guys think u can play just IM me and i will give you directions to our game. If u want to play.
Amun-Ra Wrote:We play almost every weekend. Anytime you guys think u can play just IM me and i will give you directions to our game. If u want to play.

I would play, but I'd hate to lower your confidence.....Smile
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I would play, but I'd hate to lower your confidence.....Smile
We have been asking you to play forever but u cant cause ur woman wont let you....
Amun-Ra Wrote:We have been asking you to play forever but u cant cause ur woman wont let you....
:flame:

I don't think I could hang with you guys. I mean with my single shot pump that I got 10 or so years ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote::flame:

I don't think I could hang with you guys. I mean with my single shot pump that I got 10 or so years ago.
Lol naw you wouldnt have too good a time.
Friggin 'a I love Paintball, But its been so long snice iv played it, Me and my cousins used to shoot at each other in the snow it used to be very fun.
man i wish i could get back out and play. AKA cheap guns get you no where
If...Then Wrote:man i wish i could get back out and play. AKA cheap guns get you no where
Man you can get a Tippmann 98 for less than $100 dollars. Usually comes with a 9oz tank which you def need a 20 oz ($30) to play with. A box of 2000 balls is right around $30 dollars.
Not really all that much to get started. Plus Tippmann guns are easy to mod and upgrade.
Thats exactly how i got started into paintball, bought me a tippman, and it was a blast playing with it right out of the box, but now after a couple years i got about $200 dollar upgrades on it and it is awsome
Amun-Ra Wrote:Man you can get a Tippmann 98 for less than $100 dollars. Usually comes with a 9oz tank which you def need a 20 oz ($30) to play with. A box of 2000 balls is right around $30 dollars.
Not really all that much to get started. Plus Tippmann guns are easy to mod and upgrade.
Where do you guys play? Some of us are getting ready for another little chapter in our lives.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Where do you guys play? Some of us are getting ready for another little chapter in our lives.
We usually play at Riley's branch behind Osbourne. We are always looking for new places.
u kno it i love playing
I play, beating down cowboys is fun.
Have you even won a mtch Phoenixx?????? I don't think you or QQ have beatin the Cowboys yet...haha
TATE_64 Wrote:Have you even won a mtch Phoenixx?????? I don't think you or QQ have beatin the Cowboys yet...haha

Alright!!!! Now we're getting somewhere....Little smack talkin..

Your right Tate, I'm still tryin to pull these guys to the top...Which will happen...The streak is going to end.:flush:
phoeniXX Wrote:Alright!!!! Now we're getting somewhere....Little smack talkin..

Your right Tate, I'm still tryin to pull these guys to the top...Which will happen...The streak is going to end.:flush:

:thatsfunn but keep up the good work :Cheerlead
sounds like target practice is about to begin. TongueirateSho Yella bellies line up hahaha
I've been ready to lite up some cowgirls for a month and a half, lets get it goin!
JackFrost Wrote:I've been trying to lite up some COWBOYS for almost a year, please let us win a game!

^ Fixed hahahahaha:flame:
You cowgirls are lucky
I want to get back into it, any leagues around Ky available?
Hey WarriorPride...

There is a group that play paintball about every Sunday at Middlefield on ferrells crk and up elkhorn...holler back if interested....
I used to play all the time when I lived in Arizona, which is where I was at when I posted in this thread back in Nov. 07'...I lived in the middle of the state pretty much, right where the desert and mountains meet each other. Talk about a fun place to play, it doesn't get ANY better than the area we had out there.

Anyway, I left my paintball gun out there. I really really really want to get back into playing while I'm back home. I don't need a great gun to start out with, I'll just upgrade that sucker just like I do my real guns.

I'm going to look in the other threads that some members have selling their guns...I'll get back in this thread when I get one, which will be soon.
I played a lot last year but I don't why.. It gets boring after a while.. maybe because you need some really good players to make tactical plays..
I love to play paintball whenever i'm free.