Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th favorite
Ole Rydge don’t have any trouble at all scoring first when he’s 100 percent. Was hurt all year last season. Experience will hurt Breathitts new guys some but Honeycutt will get them up to par. Be 4 or 5 team hunt.
(09-10-2023, 08:28 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Ole Rydge don’t have any trouble at all scoring first when he’s 100 percent.  Was hurt all year last season.  Experience will hurt Breathitts new guys some but Honeycutt will get them up to par.  Be 4 or 5 team hunt.
Rydge is a bad score first that’s not a shot at him just saying that’s not the type of player he is. Tough world come to find out when u ain’t got 4 5th year seniors
Beverly will have a Hugh season if he stays healthy
Knott County heavy favorites this year
Does Hazard have any newcomers? Was looking at their roster and they aren't many returning players from last year and very young. No seniors if I looked right.
Be about like they are in football
PCC, Knott, Breathitt top 3 preseason.
Breathitt
PCC
Knott
[Image:

]
No filter baby!!!Pats be running the tables this year enfuego style!Shabab!  #timetorise  #huffyawildman  More mash taters please!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatpatfan's post:
  • roundballer
Knott Co will be loaded especially with Kiser back, but still gotta take the crown we don't intend on giving it away for free. Cane Jax and Luke are not the same players as last year bigger stronger and better.
(10-23-2023, 11:35 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Knott Co will be loaded especially with Kiser back, but still gotta take the crown we don't intend on giving it away for free. Cane Jax and Luke are not the same players as last year bigger stronger and better.
Still haven’t heard that Kizers going back for sure    If he stays with us, I think we are right there for region.   Gonna be interesting either way,  Knott Perry Breathitt hazard. All be tough
(09-08-2023, 10:15 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Jackson Hamiliton will be a shocker to the region, drastic improvement over the summer.
that kid is a nice player

(10-23-2023, 12:45 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 11:35 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Knott Co will be loaded especially with Kiser back, but still gotta take the crown we don't intend on giving it away for free. Cane Jax and Luke are not the same players as last year bigger stronger and better.
Still haven’t heard that Kizers going back for sure    If he stays with us, I think we are right there for region.   Gonna be interesting either way,  Knott Perry Breathitt hazard. All be tough
lol jet according to the great Diablo, youre his dad so you should if hes going back or not lololol     thats just so funny to me, if they really know who you are to say youre a 17=18 year olds dad haha

(10-23-2023, 09:19 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [Image:

]
No filter baby!!!Pats be running the tables this year enfuego style!Shabab!  #timetorise  #huffyawildman  More mash taters please!!!
you could be right fatpat, i think theres 3-4 teams that can win this thing
(10-23-2023, 12:56 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 10:15 AM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Jackson Hamiliton will be a shocker to the region, drastic improvement over the summer.
that kid is a nice player

(10-23-2023, 12:45 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
lol jet according to the great Diablo, youre his dad so you should if hes going back or not lololol     thats just so funny to me, if they really know who you are to say youre a 17=18 year olds dad haha

(10-23-2023, 09:19 AM)fatpatfan Wrote: [Image:

]
you could be right fatpat, i think theres 3-4 teams that can win this thing
Well to be fair he didn’t say I was anyone’s dad, he just said my kid shouldn’t be eligible and I agree with that because he’s 34 year old. So I’ll give Diablo the benefit of the doubt here Gambler lol
(09-10-2023, 03:19 AM)Badger Wrote: It’s clear breathitt this year won’t be breathitt last year y’all are beating a dead horse but the fact is those boys sat behind and practiced against regional champs everyday for 3 years so it’s ignorant to say breathitt doesn’t have a chance. Not a clear cut favorite because Perry and knott do return a lot but breathitt has some ball players. Time will tell with how teams develop. It’s clear cut that rydge cannot perform when he is the 1st option as he is more pass first. As it stands I’m gonna take
1. Knott
2.breathitt
3.Perry
4-16 who cares.
By district I expect it to be
1. Breathitt
2. Knott
3. Perry
4. Letcher
5.Hazard
6.wolfe (with the addition of flinchum)
its fun to talk about, i enjoy it    gonna be fun competitive region, then winner gets to go enjoy rupp for a game
[Image:

]
Bruthas bruthas whatever youz bruthas smoking give ole Fatpat a hit baby!Nothing wrong with smoking a lil skunk weed but bruthas as high as ole grammy and Fatpat when got stuck on the ferris wheel at the Gbread festival!Ferris wheel snapped like a mutha from the heavy load and the combined weight caused the wheel to buckle!Pats are going to rise like a mutha!Christmas is coming for the Pats with the gift and wez be riding Snoopdog style baby! #girthmatters #ifyouaintfirstyoulast  #bringyourownbongs  #playingforruppandconcessions  More mash taters please!!!
Breathitt has a new sheriff in town and I hope the 14th keeps focusing on Knott and Perry and the tug of war with Mr. Slone. I've seen improvements in some of our bench players from last year that will fill some gaps. We are a little stronger and faster. Never know what Honeycutt may pull from his bag of tricks. All of Breathitt will but rocking Bobcat Nation. We are rising like the Kentucky River and don't plan to back down to anyone.
Powell will be in the think of it this year with a Senior laden team
(10-24-2023, 09:31 PM)Wincity Wrote: Powell will be in the think of it this year with a Senior laden team
[Image:

]
Losertown baby ole Fatpat worries aboutz you brutha!Powell is a few playas short to compete with the big dogs bolz!Like your style but the road to Ruppy runs through Hindmy!Ole Carl D will welcome youz when the post celebration tour goes through town!Wowza!  #fpisthinkinghard  More mash taters please!!!
(10-24-2023, 11:14 AM)Fat Cat Fan Wrote: Breathitt has a new sheriff in town and I hope the 14th keeps focusing on Knott and Perry and the tug of war with Mr. Slone.  I've seen improvements in some of our bench players from last year that will fill some gaps.  We are a little stronger and faster.  Never know what Honeycutt may pull from his bag of tricks.  All of Breathitt will but rocking Bobcat Nation.  We are rising like the Kentucky River and don't plan to back down to anyone.
[Image:

]
There can only be one baby and ole Fatpat gotz a feeling you tryin to clone the big guy!Lil kitty baby Breathitt dontz know whatz coming baby!Ole Honeycutta is a genius but the Lil kitties going to take a beatdown Yosemite Sam style boi!The only thing rising in Jacksy will be ole Fps cholesterol from hittin KFC wide freaking open brutha!  #fullofairandnotenoughcarbs  #seeyawhenwebeatya  #biguyisbgr  #makingbgrgreatagain More mash taters please!!!
(10-25-2023, 03:05 PM)fatpatfan Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 11:14 AM)Fat Cat Fan Wrote: Breathitt has a new sheriff in town and I hope the 14th keeps focusing on Knott and Perry and the tug of war with Mr. Slone.  I've seen improvements in some of our bench players from last year that will fill some gaps.  We are a little stronger and faster.  Never know what Honeycutt may pull from his bag of tricks.  All of Breathitt will but rocking Bobcat Nation.  We are rising like the Kentucky River and don't plan to back down to anyone.
[Image:

]
There can only be one baby and ole Fatpat gotz a feeling you tryin to clone the big guy!Lil kitty baby Breathitt dontz know whatz coming baby!Ole Honeycutta is a genius but the Lil kitties going to take a beatdown Yosemite Sam style boi!The only thing rising in Jacksy will be ole Fps cholesterol from hittin KFC wide freaking open brutha!  #fullofairandnotenoughcarbs  #seeyawhenwebeatya  #biguyisbgr  #makingbgrgreatagain More mash taters please!!!
FATPAT NO ONE COULD EVER CLONE YOU, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND    BUT THE PATS AINT WINNING IT THIS YEAR   GO DORES
[-] The following 1 user Likes the gambler's post:
  • roundballer
Title still goes through the North Fork, will be fun to watch the region. Ton of good teams and players.
1) Breathitt
2) Knott
3) Perry
4) Hazard
5) Powell

Everyone else
The 14th could be really fun to watch this year as as basketball fan.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The bottom line is the 14th is not going to be very good this season, the region that all the other regional winners will want to draw to play at Rupp in March. There’s really no teams that stand out. But someone has to win it and be the representative in Lexington at the Sweet 16. It’s going to be an interesting season to say the least. I think the winner will come from either Breathitt, Perry or Knott, not in any particular order.
(11-01-2023, 01:29 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: The bottom line is the 14th is not going to be very good this season, the region that all the other regional winners will want to draw to play at Rupp in March. There’s really no teams that stand out. But someone has to win it and be the representative in Lexington at the Sweet 16. It’s going to be an interesting season to say the least. I think the winner will come from either Breathitt, Perry or Knott, not in any particular order.
This is true pretty much every year.
Knott County
I’m liking Knott’s chances. Huff is a dandy coach, energetic, knows how to reach these kids and get them in the right mind set. Haddix has been underrated, he needs more respect thrown his way. Senior year and I predict he will show up and show out..
Beverly will eat Haddix for a Scooby snack.
Title still goes through Jackson. 
Perry is going to be the hardest matchup especially if Slone stays. Past that Knott will be 3rd on the list.
After watching the interview everyone wants to win the region. Knott better worry about winning a district, last I checked they hadn’t beat Letcher and Coach Taylor in quite a long time. 
Sperry Jackson Bellamy and the “lugs” you called em tonight all can’t wait to see you either and “compete”
(11-12-2023, 10:53 PM)Bluegrassbredbobcat Wrote: Title still goes through Jackson. 
Perry is going to be the hardest matchup especially if Slone stays. Past that Knott will be 3rd on the list.
After watching the interview everyone wants to win the region. Knott better worry about winning a district, last I checked they hadn’t beat Letcher and Coach Taylor in quite a long time. 
Sperry Jackson Bellamy and the “lugs” you called em tonight all can’t wait to see you either and “compete”
what interview?   and i think knott will get letcher this year
Canaan Gross and Braxton Terry are gonna cause some problems this year for the Cats. Gross is 6’6 220 With smooth footwork and Terry can push a Mac truck over.