Poll: OSU or LSU
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ohio State Buckeyes
17.02%
Louisiana State Tigers
82.98%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Ohio State v. (2) LSU - National Championship
LSU - 42
Ohio State - 28
This one could be closer than most think.
LSU 24
Ohio St. 17
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] LSU - 35
Ohio state - 21 [/COLOR]
I dont think this will be a high scoring game myself. 2 sucky offenses and 2 great defenses. LSU by 14
ttt
LSU will win this game and OSU will go 0-9 agains the SEC
i think LSU will come out with a win..but it will be a good game...well worth watching
LSU wins by 14
i think LSU will pull this one out. OSU can't handle the SEC. NOBODY CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LSU by 10+
Ohio State has yet to prove themselves against the SEC...
Any last thoughts?
What time is the game on ET?
I think I am gonna stratch my earlier post. Its gonna be close. It aint gonna be a blowout. Beanie Wells is gonna be the make or break for Ohio St. If he has a good runnning game, OSU has a shot. But I think I am going to go with LSu still. They are very good. Good luck Tigers!!!
vundy33 Wrote:What time is the game on ET?

I believe the pre-game starts at 7:30. The game is at 8:00
LSU basically has a homefield advantage, but I think Ohio State's defense is too good.

LSU has Glenn Dorsey, but Ohio State's line is pretty good too, so I don't think he'll dominate.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
LSU by 10 points.
Lsu 42 Osu 35
i'm not going to make any score predictions but i'm taking lsu
It looks like Ohio State is establishing the run game
So far so good. This one has the makings to be a classic already.
I take back my earlier post. LSU is dominating now.
I say Ky moves to "Big 10, or 12"whatever they call themselves......anyway Ky moves their and goes to the Rose Bowl every year!!!! Ohio State tackles like Grannies!
[quote=The Guru]I say Ky moves to "Big 10, or 12"whatever they call themselves......anyway Ky moves their and goes to the Rose Bowl every year!!!! Ohio State tackles like Grannies![/QUOTE

:lmao: Its the Big 10....they should and we would dominate ever year!!!
Welp, LSU just got an INT. So now they are driving and, mor than likely, are gonna win the game.
No surprise...