Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 28 EKU 17
Yet again, another week of Kentucky football being lackluster
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wouldn't read too much into this score.  EKU was obviously very motivated to win this game because it's UK,  and they were playing for the legendary Roy Kidd  who just went into hospice care this week and who their stadium is named after and has a statue inside their stadium..  They have a head coach that knows UKs program from the inside out.  EKU has what maybe one of the best quarterbacks, Parker McKinney, in school history along with maybe Jim Guice and possibly John Sacca.  I honestly think McKinney has a great shot of making an NFL roster. To boot EKU coach Walt Wells admitted that they have been prepping for this game since spring drills.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Van Hagar
Yeah, I agree. It actually looked like Devin Leary started settling in for the first time this year from late in the first half on, which would be a great development for the Cats. UK scored touchdowns on four straight drives, and would have probably had a fifth, but Stoops ran out the clock rather than trying to add a late td. EKU is gonna be fine at their level. When UK is hosting Florida in three weeks with a 4-0 record, no one is gonna care how they got the wins, just that they are coming in undefeated.