Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Conspiracy
Whats up with all the nuts out there that believe a missle hit the pentagon? We blew up the trade centers with explosives? And we shot down the flight over Shanksville?

I get more upset with these people than the terrorist that did it. Both have the same goal of destroying our nation.... But division within will do it faster than attacks from the outside.
I don't think missiles destroyed the Twin Towers. I think believing "god" is glorified by destroying those who don't agree with us is. I still don't get how legitimate dissent destroys America? I always thought that dissent in the marketplace of ideas and images was a hallmark of a free political landscape?
thecavemaster Wrote:I don't think missiles destroyed the Twin Towers. I think believing "god" is glorified by destroying those who don't agree with us is. I still don't get how legitimate dissent destroys America? I always thought that dissent in the marketplace of ideas and images was a hallmark of a free political landscape?

So you say claims of us blowing up the WTC's....missle'n the Pentagon... shooting down a plane... and saying that its George Bush who did it... is 'legitimate' dissent? It amounts to rebellion in my mind when I hear Alex Jones open his mouth. Its downright treason.

I also don't get your second sentence. "I think believing "god" is glorified by destroying those who don't with us is". Is what?
I believe there is a lot of evidence that points both ways on that subject. But either way there is no point in calling people nuts because they believe something different than you.

I'm personally torn on the issue on if a plane really hit the pentagon. I've seen a ton of things that make sense and a ton of things that don't.

Either way, we'll never know and that is all that really matters. It happened and there is nothing we can do about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I believe there is a lot of evidence that points both ways on that subject. But either way there is no point in calling people nuts because they believe something different than you.

I'm personally torn on the issue on if a plane really hit the pentagon. I've seen a ton of things that make sense and a ton of things that don't.

Either way, we'll never know and that is all that really matters. It happened and there is nothing we can do about it.

There is no evidence whatsoever that anything besides a plane hit the pentagon. The only video known to exist, shows a cone and an explosion. If it was a missle, it was loaded full of Kerosene to burn so hot and so long. Missles don't burn, they explode with energy and not fire itself.

And yes, I can say without a doubt, that Ted Olsen would have much reason to disagree with you about what hit the pentagon.

Quote:compiled from interviews, the 9/11 report, and media outlets

about 89 The amount of eye witnesses I gathered who stated they saw an object crash into the Pentagon. The vast majority of the still available ones.
at least 45 The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc.
at least 23 The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases a large jet.
at least 22 The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.
at least 17 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the highways.
at least 12 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane increase its throttle at the last seconds.

Ya know, what happened to the plane that had those people on it? What about the guy who's windows in his car were busted out by the plane when it flew within feet of his car, clipping a light pole. Not 1 person who witnessed it said it looked like a missle.

No radar shows the missle, no ship shot the missle, and no missle is missing.

The only evidence that people point to is, simply, a too small of an area of damage. They never point to all those who saw the plane, and never mention those killed in the plane.

Look we even recovered the 2 black boxes, and voice recorders. Those flying the plane surely thought they were crashing it into the pentagon and all the data from them (and radar) prove the same.

This is insane.

I'm not going to debate whether it did or didn't happen any longer, as its incredible to even imply that it didn't and tells me enough about who i'm debating to know that it wouldn't be a serious conversation.

This thread is about, "What is their problem?" Not "Sign up here to join the nut cases.."
ronald_reagan Wrote:This thread is about, "What is their problem?"

I'm not going to argue about it then, but if this is truly the entire point of this thread then it seems kind of silly. Just my opinion but wouldn't it be more fun to debate what events took place there that day (in everyone's opinions) than to say "What is their problem?"

Seems like a limited question. Their problem is, they have an opinion. Just like you. People could easily start any thread saying "What is this group's of peoples' problem?" But the answer will always be the same. They have the right to their opinion like you.

Without any further discussion of the subject this thread will most likely last a short time and be closed.

There's no point in a thread simply bashing a group for believing something different than you. Discuss it in detail. You seem to know a great deal about it so if someone disagrees with you then debate it. No big deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald_reagan Wrote:There is no evidence whatsoever that anything besides a plane hit the pentagon. The only video known to exist, shows a cone and an explosion. If it was a missle, it was loaded full of Kerosene to burn so hot and so long. Missles don't burn, they explode with energy and not fire itself.

And yes, I can say without a doubt, that Ted Olsen would have much reason to disagree with you about what hit the pentagon.

Ya know, what happened to the plane that had those people on it? What about the guy who's windows in his car were busted out by the plane when it flew within feet of his car, clipping a light pole. Not 1 person who witnessed it said it looked like a missle.

No radar shows the missle, no ship shot the missle, and no missle is missing.

The only evidence that people point to is, simply, a too small of an area of damage. They never point to all those who saw the plane, and never mention those killed in the plane.

Look we even recovered the 2 black boxes, and voice recorders. Those flying the plane surely thought they were crashing it into the pentagon and all the data from them (and radar) prove the same.

This is insane.

I'm not going to debate whether it did or didn't happen any longer, as its incredible to even imply that it didn't and tells me enough about who i'm debating to know that it wouldn't be a serious conversation.

This thread is about, "What is their problem?" Not "Sign up here to join the nut cases.."

This thread is pointless. And its un-american to call these people nuts who don't agree with you. Your free to believe whatever you want. It's America. As a matter of fact, I don't put it past George W. Bush to do something like this. I guess you believe absolutely everything the government tells you, right?
mrfootball03 Wrote:This thread is pointless. And its un-american to call these people nuts who don't agree with you. Your free to believe whatever you want. It's America. As a matter of fact, I don't put it past George W. Bush to do something like this. I guess you believe absolutely everything the government tells you, right?

Nope. Sure don't. I didn't believe Clinton when he said, "I did not have..."

I didn't believe him when he said that for the first time, "Our children have no ICBM's pointed at them... "

I don't believe liberals when they say social security and medicare are fine.

I dont' believe them when they say that they have no ties to Communism.

Government lies.

The point is, this has been investigated time after time after time, and so indepth in the 9/11 report that its not even funny.

And if its pointless, start your own.

Why is it that people who think threads are pointless, then follow up that line with 5 more sentences defending something/someone?

I just got one question. If Bush farts or chokes on a pretzel, it gets leaked to the media. It would take a few thousand people to pull this off, and not one leak?? The months of planning behind it all, the paper trail, ect.. NOT ONE LEAK?? NOT ONE MENTION??

I'm guessing you think Bush is an idiot (me too). Which is reason number 2 that he couldn't have done this.

And then you go on saying that its "unAmerican to call these people nuts since i don't agree with you. Its America." If you're such a proponent of free speech, you would say that I was free to say those things as well.

We are Americans, we have the right to call out people when we disagree. Now, get over it. They're nuts.
ronald_reagan Wrote:Nope. Sure don't. I didn't believe Clinton when he said, "I did not have..."

I didn't believe him when he said that for the first time, "Our children have no ICBM's pointed at them... "

Government lies.

The point is, this has been investigated time after time after time, and so indepth in the 9/11 report that its not even funny.

Why is it that people who think threads are pointless, then follow up that line with 5 more sentences defending something/someone?

I just got one question. If Bush farts or chokes on a pretzel, it gets leaked to the media. It would take a few thousand people to pull this off, and not one leak?? The months of planning behind it all, the paper trail, ect.. NOT ONE LEAK?? NOT ONE MENTION??

I'm guessing you think Bush is an idiot (me too). Which is reason number 2 that he couldn't have done this.

And then you go on saying that its "unAmerican to call these people nuts since i don't agree with you. Its America." If you're such a proponent of free speech, you would say that I was free to say those things as well.

We are Americans, we have the right to call out people when we disagree. Now, get over it. They're nuts.

I can't change one thing that happened, you can't change one thing that happened, you dont know what really happened, I don't know what happened.. therefore, I think this thread is pointless. Just an arguement that will go over & over and no one can win.. pointless if you ask me.. I just said you shouldn't call people nuts when you don't agree.. I could call you a nut, but I don't, because you have a right to believe what you want..
ronald_reagan Wrote:Nope. Sure don't. I didn't believe Clinton when he said, "I did not have..."

Government lies.

You're Nuts too then, just from a different perspective.
mrfootball03 Wrote:I can't change one thing that happened, you can't change one thing that happened, you dont know what really happened, I don't know what happened.. therefore, I think this thread is pointless. Just an arguement that will go over & over and no one can win.. pointless if you ask me.. I just said you shouldn't call people nuts when you don't agree.. I could call you a nut, but I don't, because you have a right to believe what you want..

Did Timothy McVeigh have the right to believe as he did? :confused: An American citizen, using this 'right' of free speech to make a point. He wasn't a nut, and his statement was merely political...Rolleyes
DevilsWin Wrote:You're Nuts too then, just from a different perspective.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
ronald_reagan Wrote:Did Timothy McVeigh have the right to believe as he did? :confused: An American citizen, using this 'right' of free speech to make a point. He wasn't a nut, and his statement was merely political...Rolleyes

yes, you have a right to believe however you want, as long as its not commiting a crime. He however went across the line and commited a terrible crime.
Feel free to stay on topic. The topic of the thread is the 9/11 conspiracy. If the point of this thread is to simply call people nuts for having an opinion then it won't stay open.

Feel free to discuss anything you want about this conspiracy because if I left it open with the original intent of the thread to simply ask "What is their problem" then it would be a pointless and sad attempt of a thread.

Discuss it anyway you see fit. It is open for interpretation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The government is the most corrupt bunch of people I have ever seen in my life. That is my opinion Reagan as im sure it is many others as well. I do believe Bush was involved in 9/11 as well as many others. I do not in anyway condone what Timothy McVeigh did in Oklahoma but I will support his right to believe what he believed. You need to realize this is America and we are "supposed" to have the right to think and believe any way we choose, so just get over it already.
alfus21 Wrote:Feel free to stay on topic. The topic of the thread is the 9/11 conspiracy. If the point of this thread is to simply call people nuts for having an opinion then it won't stay open.

Feel free to discuss anything you want about this conspiracy because if I left it open with the original intent of the thread to simply ask "What is their problem" then it would be a pointless and sad attempt of a thread.

Discuss it anyway you see fit. It is open for interpretation.

Thanks for your explanation and helping be better understand the intent of which I started this thread.

And if you want, close it. Because the original and future intent was and will be to call those who support such idiotic views, nuts... but not only that; but also to discuss their intentions.

And it is my judgement, that its an attempt do divide this nation and destroy this country. Much like enviorMENTALists do, and the ACLU. Communists infilitrated many good and just causes in the 80's in the name of what is 'good and just', only to take it to extremes after seeing the effects created.

I owe you no explanation alfus21 as to what this thread is about, and if you don't like my viewpoint on things, then you're violating your very own belief that we should be allowed as Americans to say what we believe. So which is it... (i'm not a supporter of absolute free speech, as the founders weren't either), but if you are... then why are you trying to squelch me? Ohhh thats right. You don't like my message.

Get over it. (And by the way braves_fan, thats my line Big Grin )
The WTC went down because it was built as a tube structure...they are especially vunerable to attacks like 9/11. They didn't plan for anything like 9/11 in the 60's when the WTC was being built. If the twin towers were built using a grid structure, there is a good chance that they wouldn't have fell. The tube structure was used because that was the only way that the buildings would have been able to be built that high. Back then, it was impossible for a grid structure building to be built over 70 stories...give or take a few.
vundy33 Wrote:The WTC went down because it was built as a tube structure...they are especially vunerable to attacks like 9/11. They didn't plan for anything like 9/11 in the 60's when the WTC was being built. If the twin towers were built using a grid structure, there is a good chance that they wouldn't have fell. The tube structure was used because that was the only way that the buildings would have been able to be built that high. Back then, it was impossible for a grid structure building to be built over 70 stories...give or take a few.

Great post. The WTC was built to withstand floor fires, and high wind. Not being hit with a few hundred ton fuel laden rocket going about 500 mph.
Also..the walls, floors, and trusses had fire-resistant protection. The protection was blown off of steel trusses at the time of impact. There has been evidence of everything I have provided. I would be willing to bet my life that this was NOT a conspiracy.
vundy33 Wrote:Also..the walls, floors, and trusses had fire-resistant protection. The protection was blown off of steel trusses at the time of impact. There has been evidence of everything I have provided. I would be willing to bet my life that this was NOT a conspiracy.

There's an unbelievable popular science article on it, if you'd be interested in viewing it.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo...27842.html
Beat ya to it...one of the articles I got my sources from.
vundy33 Wrote:Beat ya to it...one of the articles I got my sources from.

:mad:

I wanted to be first! lol

Seriously though, its a great article. And there's several other sites as well for those who care to look.

The biggest reason IMO behind destruction and division of this nation, for these groups to exist.. is profit. Alex Jones being the chief cornerstone of all the 'dissent', he has made millions from it... boook after book, dvds, websites, speeches... He says 9/11 more then Rudy ever will.
I've never heard anyone say that it was anything other than a plane. Who is saying that it wasn;t?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I've never heard anyone say that it was anything other than a plane. Who is saying that it wasn;t?

LOL, Conspiracy theorists.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I've never heard anyone say that it was anything other than a plane. Who is saying that it wasn;t?

Read the entire thread, theres ample enough evidence to believe that many who have posted here believe that.

But Alex Jones. He's the leader of the pack. Look him up. He'll convince you how 'right' that he is, as long as you don't do research yourself into it. He's got some scientists and some pilots, etc backing him up. And for only $19.95 you can know the truth. LOL
Smile I wonder if its the same who killed kennedy? made the moon landing in a movie set? and found the aliens in Roswell?

I know I know... its the FreeMasons!

vundy33 Wrote:LOL, Conspiracy theorists.
OMG, that's crazy. Why would we do that to our own country? Kill all those innocent people? My great aunts friend was killed that day. People will say anything these days. An awful thing happened on September 11th, and I don't see why anyone would think that this is a conspiracy. I agree with ronald_reagan on this
Theres actually a movie that tells about the whole conspiracy story and backs it up witht there own evidence. Im not sure the name of it but when i find it I will post it. I on the other hand believe it was terroists.
What blew up the the Twin Towers is the idea that "god" is glorified when human beings are killed, tortured, maimed in the name of that "god." Sometimes it's a plane. Sometimes it's a bomb. Sometimes it's a machete. Sometimes it's a rifle. But always the underlying idea that the infidels must be vanquished, must be eliminated...all for the glory of "god." Religion poisons everthing. Everything.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Theres actually a movie that tells about the whole conspiracy story and backs it up witht there own evidence. Im not sure the name of it but when i find it I will post it. I on the other hand believe it was terroists.

There's a ton of movies out there that 'prove it'. The popular science article takes there 'proofs' and then debunks them. The conspiracy theorists never debunk what they get proven wrong on.

In fact, the only thing that makes me believe otherwise, is because Bill Clinton said it was terrorists. I was 100% on board, now I have be 95%. lol:lmao: