Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football
So how is everyones team(s) doing this far into the season?

I have 2 teams one in my league and another in my cousins league. My league record is 10-3 and my other record is 7-6 both playoff teams. So how is everyone doing?
Im second in the BGR leagaue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm rockin' 1st place in both BGR leagues.

I'm 3rd in another league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dead last in one league, haven't even looked at three others, but then this other league is a hundred dollar buy-in, I have Adrian Peterson, Tomlinson, and Derek Anderson, not to mention Anthony Gonzalez and the Chargers D, I'm annihiliting everyone. even with Roy Willliams getting hurt, Colston only getting me 3 points, and Olindo Mare only getting me three.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
In the playoffs in 4 leagues, sitting at 8-5 & needing to win & get help in 2 others. Won a college salary cap league, 2nd in a college fantasy league. In a lot of pick em & survivor leagues. I'm even in an NBA league even though I haven't watched more than one full game since the Royals left Cincy. I have NO LIFE.
Im in two yahoo leagues and an ESPN league, and im 5-8 (and on a five game losing streak) in one yahoo league, 8-5 in another, and im 10-3 in my ESPN league..funny thing though, there's 10 people in one of the yahoo leagues Im in (the 5-8), and although Im eliminated, theres a four way tie for first at 7-6, lol...
I barley made the playoffs this past weekend in mine on ESPN.
I just hope more than anyone Brett Favre plays this sunday. He is the majority of my points!
Does anyone on here have any fantasy teams on Sporting News?
8-5 in the BGR league 4th place at the moment. Also clinched a playoff spot last week.
I was the top scoring team in the 1st BGR league and in 5TH PLACE! That SUCKS!
I finished 2nd in two leagues, and 7th in the BGR league despite having the 4th most points.

The scoring system will be adjusted next year. Way too many ties and other problems this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Does anyone on here have any fantasy teams on Sporting News?

I play in their free salary cap leagues. That's where I won the one for college football. I'm sitting in 3rd in the NFL league.
Well,I am currently 3rd in the first BGR league and play 2nd place team this week,clinched playoff spot, Bring home the big one this Friday boysTongueirateSho GO PIRATES:flame:
Comfort Eagle,I'll be coming for you,Championships and Belfry just seem to go together.
Pshhhh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
By the way. These tie games are BS. There should have been a factor to determine a winner.