Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest Comedian?
Who is your favorite comedian? I'm downloading some stuff right now, and I'd like to have some good stuff to listen to... I don't like 'random comedy'. I like people who tells stories... Like Dane Cook, Foxworthy, Chappelle etc...

Any suggestions?
Katt Williams
Ralphie May
Mitch Hedberg, hands down above anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's a lot that I like... I watched Jeff Dunham the other day and he was really good.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jon Reep and Brian Regan are both hilarious.
Mitch Hedberg and Jay Hickman. Both have passed away but are probably the funniest I have ever heard. Ron White also he is the best of the blue collar bunch.
Lewis Black
If u want good older stuff go with some Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Steve Martin. I always loved their stand up.

Now i love listening to Lewis Black.
Amun-Ra Wrote:If u want good older stuff go with some Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Steve Martin. I always loved their stand up.

Now i love listening to Lewis Black.

Eddie Murphy is great. Never was a fan of the other two though. I like Eddie Murphy when he does the Cosby impression. LOL

Also, have you ever listened Bob Sagget? He's hardcore... but pretty funny.

Jay Leno does a great stand up routine.
I like Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh. They can go a little far but they're hilarious. I also like any of the guys from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. DL Hughley was pretty good. And Nick Swardson too!! Love him
Rodney Carrington if you can stand the language.
Smile Smile He's amazing... I like his song... "Show them to me"

Midee1 Wrote:Rodney Carrington if you can stand the language.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! your forgetting our local hero, Larry The Cable Guy!!! LOL
I have to say Lewis Black he is as funny as ****.
If...Then Wrote:You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! your forgetting our local hero, Larry The Cable Guy!!! LOL

He's a fraud........Smile

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...+the+cable
Hands down the best of all time has to be Richard Pryor.
How is Larry the cable guy a fraud he's not one of the greats but he's good.
sherman14 Wrote:How is Larry the cable guy a fraud he's not one of the greats but he's good.

Read the link I posted. It will provide all of the information you need. I said it jokingly.Wink
Sam Kinnison was another great.....man he was loud....
I saw paer of a show the other night that had yjis fat Latino guy that was wearing a Hawaian shirt, he made lots of noises and had a high pitched voice.....Don' have a clue how he got a gig on TV but he was just annoying and not funny at all.
Redd Foxx!!! Great comedian!
The Guru Wrote:I saw paer of a show the other night that had yjis fat Latino guy that was wearing a Hawaian shirt, he made lots of noises and had a high pitched voice.....Don' have a clue how he got a gig on TV but he was just annoying and not funny at all.

I've seen him before. I think you saw the one I did. He had a funny bit about a fat man in a roller coaster getting ready to go through a loop. My favorite is Eddie Murphy. Comedy Central plays some of his shows uncut late at night.
Ron White is my favorite BY FAR!!
Ron white
I think James Gregory is good, he's funny and is not vulgar, I went to watch James when he was in Ashland a couple of months ago and he had a great show.

http://www.funniestman.com/
ronald_reagan Wrote:Smile Smile He's amazing... I like his song... "Show them to me"

Yeah, the funniest part in that song is, "If you're a big fat man I'm a booby fan and I'd like to see yours too"

I love Carrington, I got all his CD's except his new one. Which I should be gettin from Santa in my stocking Big Grin .
Robin Williams' stuff in his prime are hilarious, back when he was coked outta his mind, lol.
Redneck Wrote:Robin Williams' stuff in his prime are hilarious, back when he was coked outta his mind, lol.

I will never forget the first time I heard his bit about the invention of golf. I laughed so hard I cried.
Midee1 Wrote:I will never forget the first time I heard his bit about the invention of golf. I laughed so hard I cried.

Man, I swear on anything I was gettin ready to say that. You're right man, I was drunk the first time I seen it and dang near ****ed on myself. Me and the boys use to watch his stuff on youtube all the time when we would sit in the dorm and drink. That's classic man.