Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2 Hazard 0 - Boys 14th Region Championship
Commodores complete a four-pete over their District rivals. 

Congratulations!

They'll host 13th Region champ North Laurel in the State Tournament's first round. 

Since the 2012 Regional realignment, PCC has made the finals every year and won ten titles. Impressive!
PCC's soccer doesn't get talked about enough sadly cause they are in eastern kentucky.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-12-2023, 09:24 AM)Spud6 Wrote: PCC's soccer doesn't get talked about enough sadly cause they are in eastern kentucky.

Well let's talk about all of our teams here then. No one will hear about them unless we build a base of fans that can take pride in their schools teams outside of football and basketball.

Folks have to have a place to come for news about more than scores. It'll take a grassroots effort, even on a little ol' message board. I've never known Eastern Kentucky peeps not to have grit. "Let's gitter done."
(10-13-2023, 01:22 AM)nemo Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 09:24 AM)Spud6 Wrote: PCC's soccer doesn't get talked about enough sadly cause they are in eastern kentucky.

Well let's talk about all of our teams here then. No one will hear about them unless we build a base of fans that can take pride in their schools teams outside of football and basketball.

Folks have to have a place to come for news about more than scores. It'll take a grassroots effort, even on a little ol' message board. I've never known Eastern Kentucky peeps not to have grit. "Let's gitter done."

I’m all for it. You find someone that’s a soccer guy let’s get it going. We will send someone to the state tournament to cover soccer for BGR
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I know PCC hangs their hat on basketball but safe to say they may be a soccer school. Very good program with a lot of success. Not sure the number but I know they have won many regional titles. Congrats on another great run.