Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church and State?
thecavemaster Wrote:Well, well, Pinochet... selective service when it comes to voting... how special. "You there, yes, you, let me see your bank balance. ...ah, ah, yes, yes, you go on in and vote the people who will take care of that big stash of cash....oh...yes, yes, don't worry, that's democracy Madison style, Federalism, all that rot...you know, my good, man. No, No, don't trouble with that, you just go vote then let us take care of all the rest."

:confused:

Who did you just have a conversation with? Smile
Cartoon showtime, cartoon showtime.... Imagined conversation used to illustrate....
Repressive governments limit who votes; oligarchy as opposed to democracy...that sort of thing, a place where money buys access buys privilege buys power...
thecavemaster Wrote:Cartoon showtime, cartoon showtime.... Imagined conversation used to illustrate....
Repressive governments limit who votes; oligarchy as opposed to democracy...that sort of thing, a place where money buys access buys privilege buys power...

:confused:
My sixth graders understood it...
thecavemaster Wrote:My sixth graders understood it...

:Clap:

Who says NCLB doesn't work.
ronald_reagan Wrote::Clap:

Who says NCLB doesn't work.

Who dey Who dey Who dey think gonna outsmart them libertarians? Wait, or is it librarians?
thecavemaster Wrote:Who dey Who dey Who dey think gonna outsmart them libertarians? Wait, or is it librarians?

Are you a teacher?
ronald_reagan Wrote:Are you a teacher?

Not of sixth graders...that was a joke.