Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be Bell County’s Next Football Coach After Hilton Retires
Just seen what everybody think the next move is
How old is Dudley?
70 sumthink lol I heard him talking the other day either this year or next is his 50 year coach rumors are when hits that 50 year his done heard from a lot of ppl but I’m going say mid 70
On the Coaches Office Podcast, that Chuck Smith and David Buchanan put out, it didn't sound like he was stopping anytime soon.
I am an outsider, but I always figured Jr would take over.
(10-13-2023, 12:14 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: How old is Dudley?

[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
Be VERY careful what you say about 74 year olds!!
I'll take you out with my cane!
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever, nemo, papagrit
Hopefully Tommy Greer
[-] The following 6 users Like Hound05's post:
  • BEChargers, BobcatForever, Cowboy42, Deuce8, HighViz, pjdoug
(10-13-2023, 10:11 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Be VERY careful what you say about 74 year olds!!
I'll take you out with my cane!
He didn't mention 74 years young!! Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • Granny Bear
The hire will decide the future of the program. Bell county has MUCH less talent and size in the next 5 classes compared to the last 5 or 6. The coach will have to come in to a program and prob force a major shift. If they hire an average joe like they did with wayne, it will be a crap shoot very quickly cause the talent pool will be about a quarter of what wayne had. I hope to see a program builder like Marple, who coached at bell for 2 years, come in. Maybe go steal matt rhymer from Whitley. Outside of maybe 1 or 2 people i don’t see an in region hire being made and definitely not an inside hire from the assistants.

Dudley has a good bunch of guys around him as position coaches that help him out a ton as he gets older. But i just can’t see them coming out as the head man.
(10-13-2023, 11:07 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Hopefully Tommy Greer

I was getting ready to post this before I read yours. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • BobcatForever
inside source tells me hilton wont be retiring ever and has financial investments into a medicine that will help him live well into his 110s
[-] The following 1 user Likes Khalisimo's post:
  • Slic Ric
(10-14-2023, 04:31 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: The hire will decide the future of the program. Bell county has MUCH less talent and size in the next 5 classes compared to the last 5 or 6. The coach will have to come in to a program and prob force a major shift. If they hire an average joe like they did with wayne, it will be a crap shoot very quickly cause the talent pool will be about a quarter of what wayne had. I hope to see a program builder like Marple, who coached at bell for 2 years, come in. Maybe go steal matt rhymer from Whitley. Outside of maybe 1 or 2 people i don’t see an in region hire being made and definitely not an inside hire from the assistants.

Dudley has a good bunch of guys around him as position coaches that help him out a ton as he gets older. But i just can’t see them coming out as the head man.

Rhymer is a Colonel Smile