Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 46 Paintsville 7
Pikeville goes up 37-0 in the first 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and cruises to the win after a month off.
dang double post please delete lol
(10-13-2023, 10:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote: dang double post please delete lol

A post so nice, you said it twice.

Congrats Panthers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes nemo's post:
  • jetpilot
Congratulations to the Panthers glad to see you back
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
Some people were worried the Panthers might be a little rusty after being off for nearly a month. NO rust on this Panther machine tonight!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
Pikeville has probably gotten better work during their time off than what they got tonight.
Ouch. The young Tigers take one on the chin tonight. Hold your heads up and keep grinding & fighting.

Congrats Pikeville
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 2 users Like Redneck's post:
  • CheapTalkit, jetpilot
Tigers will get better. Need a couple more classes like their current freshman class.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Redneck
(10-13-2023, 10:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote: dang double post please delete lol
Ban for post-padding
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • jetpilot
The holding call on the Tigers opening drive forcing fourth down was the turning point of the game, just never regained momentum
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerBlues's post:
  • jetpilot
(10-13-2023, 11:48 PM)TigerBlues Wrote: The holding call on the Tigers opening drive forcing fourth down was the turning point of the game, just never regained momentum
Haha yes, you can't expect them to come back from that
I think Paintsville actually had a 4th and 15 on the 1st drive with an offsides penalty on Pikeville and no penalties on Paintsville lol...
(10-13-2023, 11:48 PM)TigerBlues Wrote: The holding call on the Tigers opening drive forcing fourth down was the turning point of the game, just never regained momentum

What?  Turning point?  Pikeville could have scored 120 if they wanted to. I don’t remember a holding call. There may have been one,  but I don’t think it would have much mattered or changed the game in any way. LoL
(10-14-2023, 09:40 AM)VoR_58 Wrote:

What?  Turning point?  Pikeville could have scored 120 if they wanted to. I don’t remember a holding call. There may have been one,  but I don’t think it would have much mattered or changed the game in any way. LoL

TB was joking lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • VoR_58
Just glad to watch them play after what seems like forever off.
(10-14-2023, 09:40 AM)VoR_58 Wrote:

Haha. Apparently you don’t know TB’s history on here.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • jetpilot
I don’t.