Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 49 Whitley County 0
Final.
Congratulations Corbin!!!
Like seeing some passing!! Honestly thought Whitley might play with us for a qtr. but if the dawgs offense is going and starting out hot it’s hard to come back or stay in it. That’s what I don’t get. You have one the best defenses in the last decade! Throw the ball and score some points! Let them shine!
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
OSH left at halftime to vacuum his carpet and clean out his sock drawer lol
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Old School Hound
(10-13-2023, 11:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote: OSH left at halftime to vacuum his carpet and clean out his sock drawer lol

Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
Emergency room transfer afternoon
Way to go Hounds!
(10-13-2023, 11:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote: OSH left at halftime to vacuum his carpet and clean out his sock drawer lol

He should have stopped and got a plate of food  on  his way out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
(10-14-2023, 12:43 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

He should have stopped and got a plate of food  on  his way out.

I  think I got there too late, Dougie. I had to run to the Burg at 6 and got behind a bunch of traffic on 25. Got back to Corbin after 7 and made it to Campbell right at game time. I figured you had already packed up the pork by then .  lol  Hopefully, we can have some good eats at the Boyle game. I'll make you a couple of nice chili buns(with mustard, of course).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!