Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County 21 North Laurel 10
Final.
Congratulations Taylor County! Big win over a quality opponent and helped me on pickem.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congratulations to Taylor County and the young man I met a few weeks ago at EKU
The only thing that wasn't same ole same ole with North's offense, was the kid breaking the school field goal record. What a kick he put through the uprights. That was encouraging. It looked like North was going to start mixing things up better in the last 2 games on offense then they went right back to shooting themselves in the foot again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hi Risk Warrior's post:
  • North laurel Fan
A good senior night win for Taylor County. All 3 scores from Taylor came from rushing touchdowns and also a rushing 2pt conversion. All against a very good North Laurel defense. North’s touchdown came from a pass and their kicker hit a very impressive 49yrd FG right before the half! Was a great game to go and watch!
Just when things were looking up for the Jaguars.. enter the play calling of a youth league coach. Some of the decisions North makes offensively are comically bad.. Opposing coaches should never doubt their chances to win a game when they go against a Jason Chappell coached team.
Keep the comments off the individual players, numbers or we will have to close the thread. If you have any issues private message me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan