Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 43 Leslie County 14
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats bhs. I missed the score prediction on this one. Leslie didn’t show anything positive on offense. I figured mike Whitaker would have fielded a better offense
Congratulations Breathitt County!!
I knew this was gonna happen. Leslie’s schedule did not have them prepared for the bobcats.
Breathitt played ok. Still A couple of knuckleheaded penalties by same guys but overall a decent performance against a not so good team. I've always been a fan of Bryce Pugh for Leslie. Kid played his heart out. He seemed like a class act as well. Wish we had him on our side.
Next week I see a similar outcome against a very down Danville team.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if it plays out like most expect Breathitt would be a #2 seed. IF they win 1st round game at home they would go to Beechwood in 2nd round?
shouldnt shock anyone leslie is not on the same planet as breathiit when it comes to being physical, you play a weak schedule year in and year out and this will happen everytime.. congratulations breathitt
(10-14-2023, 10:06 AM)wolfcat Wrote: Breathitt played ok. Still A couple of knuckleheaded penalties by same guys but overall a decent performance against a not so good team. I've always been a fan of Bryce Pugh for Leslie. Kid played his heart out. He seemed like a class act as well. Wish we had him on our side.
Next week I see a similar outcome against a very down Danville team.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if it plays out like most expect Breathitt would be a #2 seed. IF they win 1st round game at home they would go to Beechwood in 2nd round?

I think District 7 is matched up with District 8. District 8 has Shelby Valley, Betsy Layne, East Ridge and Pike County Central.
Breathitt Leslie Somerset and Danville are in district 6 they are paired with district 5 which is beechwood Carroll co Walton Verona Owen co gallatin co