Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Football but Fishing
Local kid Matt Messer from Warfield, Ky is in the lead of The St.Croix BassMaster Open Classic at the Harris Chain Lake in Florida. Last day with a big payday and most importantly a spot in The BassMaster Classic (the elite series) on the line. Great to see a kid from Eastern Kentucky having success at the national level.
My uncle got shot out of a cannon once but I didn’t post in in the football threads
Figured you would be the one to show your ignorance.
(10-14-2023, 12:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: My uncle got shot out of a cannon once but I didn’t post in in the football threads
Funny! 

There's not much difference in this thread than spending 2 pages of a Corbin game discussion thread bragging about how great your BBQ is, though.
[-] The following 3 users Like know1's post:
  • Advicegiver74, Deuce8, Waitaminute
Great job kids!!!
(10-14-2023, 12:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: My uncle got shot out of a cannon once but I didn’t post in in the football threads

My cousin won a fishing tournament, but I didn't post it. I caught a lot of fish on Charlie Brewer's Slider grubs. I didn't post that either, but some of you just discovered a good  bait.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever, jetpilot
(10-14-2023, 01:12 PM)know1 Wrote:
Funny! 

There's not much difference in this thread than spending 2 pages of a Corbin game discussion thread bragging about how great your BBQ is, though.

Both are much better than your incessant whining. Two pages couldn't possibly describe it.
(10-14-2023, 10:38 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
Funny! 

Both are much better than your incessant whining. Two pages couldn't possibly describe it.

I'd  rather read 50 pages of your barbequing tips than one page of her incessant whining about play-by -play in a gameday thread. DAMN!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Deuce8, pjdoug
(10-15-2023, 12:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Funny! 

I'd  rather read 50 pages of your barbequing tips than one page of her incessant whining about play-by -play in a gameday thread. DAMN!!!
I know. She definitely has CMS. C for Constant.
Funny! 

Well, not sure if you noticed, but I haven't posted in one of those threads since. 

I mistakenly thought those threads were for discussion about the game while it was ongoing. I now know differently and have stopped opening those pointless "update" threads.
(10-15-2023, 08:42 AM)know1 Wrote:
Funny! 

Well, not sure if you noticed, but I haven't posted in one of those threads since. 

I mistakenly thought those threads were for discussion about the game while it was ongoing. I now know differently and have stopped opening those pointless "update" threads.
I'm not sure why any person would want to "discuss" football with Felix Unger.
(10-15-2023, 11:28 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 01:12 PM)know1 Wrote: Funny! 

Resorting to personal attacks again. Typical. 

I was replying to the "incessant whining" comment about the update threads. That was a one time thing. I didn't know that discussion was frowned upon. Once told, I stopped and haven't opened one of those threads again since they are pointless anyway. So not really incessant since I ceased.
(10-15-2023, 01:41 PM)know1 Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 10:38 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Both are much better than your incessant whining. Two pages couldn't possibly describe it.

I was replying to the "incessant whining" comment about the update threads. That was a one time thing. I didn't know that discussion was frowned upon. Once told, I stopped and haven't opened one of those threads again since they are pointless anyway. So not really incessant since I ceased.
You literally bored me to sleep, Felix.
(10-15-2023, 08:49 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 12:31 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'd  rather read 50 pages of your barbequing tips than one page of her incessant whining about play-by -play in a gameday thread. DAMN!!!

Sweet dreams. Glad I could help.
(10-15-2023, 09:58 PM)know1 Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 08:49 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 08:42 AM)know1 Wrote: Well, not sure if you noticed, but I haven't posted in one of those threads since. 

Sweet dreams. Glad I could help.

Preciate ye.