Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
12.50%
Corbin
87.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central at Corbin 10/20
Perry County Central (5-3)
Aug 18, 23 Somerset home (W) 22 - 21
Aug 25, 23 Breathitt County home (W) 29 - 26 
Sep 1, 23 Lawrence County away (L) 14 - 38 
Sep 8, 23 Bell County home (L) 26 - 30 
Sep 15, 23 Shelby Valley away (W) 58 - 42 
Sep 22, 23 Martin County away (W) 42 - 21 
Oct 6, 23 Whitley County home (L) 32 - 56 
Oct 13, 23 Letcher County Central away (W) 20 - 6

Corbin (8-0)
Aug 18, 23 Hughes (Cincinnati), OH home (W) 47 - 12 Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic
Sep 1, 23 Lexington Catholic away (W) 30 - 10 
Sep 8, 23 Pulaski County away (W) 43 - 0 
Sep 15, 23 Frederick Douglass home (W) 6 - 0
Sep 22, 23 Hazard away (W) 42 - 0 
Sep 29, 23 Johnson Central home (W) 34 - 6 
Oct 6, 23 Letcher County Central away (W) 39 - 14 
Oct 13, 23 Whitley County home (W) 49 - 0

Recent History
Aug 30, 2013 Corbin 36 Perry County Central 8

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...6c6a656543
It’s not about who’s gonna win this game, we all know the answer, my question is. Can Perry central score a td against Corbin’s starters?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jet fighter's post:
  • The Red Eminence
(10-15-2023, 10:29 AM)Jet fighter Wrote: It’s not about who’s gonna win this game, we all know the answer, my question is.  Can Perry central score a td against Corbin’s starters?

Smile NO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hatz
Redhounds big
Corbin 42
Perry 14
D1 quarterback for Perry will hit his main receiver Kilburn for at least one or two TDs. Jackson will get his yards Id think. Corbin definitely heavy favored.
The Hounds by 45 with running clock..
(10-15-2023, 07:05 PM)Diablo Wrote: D1 quarterback for Perry will hit his main receiver Kilburn for at least one or two TDs.  Jackson will get his yards Id think.  Corbin definitely heavy favored.
Not sure about D1 , but I think   Slone has a couple offers from teams like Upike and Lindsey Wilson , and has got some calls from other schools, and Kilburn is starting to get some calls from college coaches as well but not sure either of those are getting serious D1 looks right now.  And I just don’t think we can score the ball against Corbin, shoot just hope  to get a couple first downs against that Defense.  Just pray for a safe healthy game and get ready for Williamsburg.
35-0 at halftime and OSH is already back home pressure washing his driveway...
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug, The Red Eminence
Another scoreless game for Corbin

Corbin 49
Perry Central 00
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • The Red Eminence
(10-15-2023, 10:29 AM)Jet fighter Wrote: It’s not about who’s gonna win this game, we all know the answer, my question is.  Can Perry central score a td against Corbin’s starters?

No.
(10-15-2023, 07:05 PM)Diablo Wrote: D1 quarterback for Perry will hit his main receiver Kilburn for at least one or two TDs.  Jackson will get his yards Id think.  Corbin definitely heavy favored.

No he won't.
(10-15-2023, 07:19 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
Not sure about D1 , but I think   Slone has a couple offers from teams like Upike and Lindsey Wilson , and has got some calls from other schools, and Kilburn is starting to get some calls from college coaches as well but not sure either of those are getting serious D1 looks right now.  And I just don’t think we can score the ball against Corbin, shoot just hope  to get a couple first downs against that Defense.  Just pray for a safe healthy game and get ready for Williamsburg.
Slone more than likely will go to UPIKE. Kilburn has 0 offers and no interest from any team so far from what I've heard of.
(10-15-2023, 10:49 PM)EastKentuckyHeisman Wrote:
Slone more than likely will go to UPIKE. Kilburn has 0 offers and no interest from any team so far from what I've heard of.
kizer has schools like upike, union, morehead state, and a few others very interested, not sure what his plans are, but i heard kilburn also has union and upike interested, and hes a junior
(10-16-2023, 10:03 AM)the gambler Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 10:49 PM)EastKentuckyHeisman Wrote:
kizer has schools like upike, union, morehead state, and a few others very interested, not sure what his plans are, but i heard kilburn also has union and upike interested, and hes a junior
I think kizer ends up at Upike and I believe Kilburn will start getting a lot of interest soon, he has all the tools to be a really good reciever
Whether it's players going to UK or players getting offers from Centre, UPike, Cumberland College, etc, I'm tickled to see these boys get opportunities. The football is improving in the mountains.
[-] The following 3 users Like Corbin's post:
  • Bull got out!, Patriot1, Westside
Has this district standings pretty much been settled?
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. PCC
4. LCC
Corbin will bring the heat defensively. Perry better be ready for quick passes and provide some extra blocking. Corbin by 28
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fat Cat Fan's post:
  • The Red Eminence
(10-16-2023, 12:01 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Has this district standings pretty much been settled?
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. PCC
4. LCC
It depends on rpi Whitley and Perry are neck and neck it will depend on what happens this Friday for second place.
(10-16-2023, 01:20 PM)EastKentuckyHeisman Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 12:01 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Has this district standings pretty much been settled?
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. PCC
4. LCC
It depends on rpi Whitley and Perry are neck and neck it will depend on what happens this Friday for second place.
Didn't Whitley beat PCC?  PCC is not going to beat Corbin so I feel safe to say they will end up 1-2 in the district standings.  Whitley is currently 1-1 and a loss will also place them at 1-2 but they won a head to head meeting.  I thought RPI was for a 3 way tie and not a 2 way tie.  2 ways I was thinking was head to head. I'm been wrong before but what I thought it was.

Looking it over if Whitley losses there would be a 3 way tie all at 1-2.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
Corbin big
(10-16-2023, 02:08 PM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote: Corbin big
Well yea
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jet fighter's post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
(10-15-2023, 07:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: 35-0 at halftime and OSH is already back home pressure washing his driveway...

And cleaning my kitties' litter boxes...
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, Colonel4Life1999, jetpilot
Corbin wins handily but with November approaching how many starters are they going to rest this game? I suspect Perry squeezes in a touchdown. Even then, Corbin should put a running clock on them.
(10-16-2023, 01:37 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 01:20 PM)EastKentuckyHeisman Wrote:
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. PCC
4. LCC
Didn't Whitley beat PCC?  PCC is not going to beat Corbin so I feel safe to say they will end up 1-2 in the district standings.  Whitley is currently 1-1 and a loss will also place them at 1-2 but they won a head to head meeting.  I thought RPI was for a 3 way tie and not a 2 way tie.  2 ways I was thinking was head to head. I'm been wrong before but what I thought it was.

Looking it over if Whitley losses there would be a 3 way tie all at 1-2.
Like i said if whitley loses it will go off of rpi "it will depend on what happens this Friday for second place."
I just hope both teams play to their capabilities and avoid injury. I also hope Bart(Simpson) Elam continues to open up the offense like in the Whitley game. No more Guy Bailey up the middle and a boring cloud of dust. Let that pigskin fly all over that new field. Showcase an exciting, dynamic offense for the fans to enjoy. I don't want to have to be back home in the mid third quarter dusting my furniture, or worse yet, having illicit relations with my best friend's girl. Come on , Bart, entertain me, don't bore me back into the arms of some lonesome loser. I want exciting football!!!
Some fans enjoy a running game Hound. Passing every play leads to a long ass boring game. 2 hours of football is plenty.
(10-17-2023, 08:47 AM)Diablo Wrote: Some fans enjoy a running game Hound.  Passing every play leads to a long ass boring game.  2 hours of football is plenty.

Farris is planted.  West-Coast offense, baby!!!!
(10-16-2023, 10:19 PM)EastKentuckyHeisman Wrote: Like i said if whitley loses it will go off of rpi "it will depend on what happens this Friday for second place."

I know there was talk of tiebreakers moving from the old system to RPI, but I've never seen anything official from the KHSAA that we have a new system.

edit. It's RPI now lololol I swear I've looked on KHSAA's website for this information multiple times this year for an article I wrote and it was nowhere to be found but I found it first try just now. Going to see if the links I have linked in that article are still working if I can find it.