Poll: Who you got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Taylor County
100.00%
Lincoln County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County at Lincoln County 10/20
Thoughts?

This game will decide who gets a home playoff game! Lincoln County has got better as the season has went on, but so has Taylor County. I'm going with Taylor county by at least a few TDs in this one and believe they will get their home playoff game. Taylors run game will just be too much for the Lincoln to keep up with and Taylors defense will make it tough for Lincoln to do much with.

Taylor County- 46
Lincoln County- 17
From what I have seen on these 2 teams I’ll take Taylor County 42-21
Taylor by 3-4 TDS
Taylor wins 42-21
Taylor 45-21.
Taylor County!!!
Taylor County
(10-15-2023, 05:20 PM)FBall606 Wrote: Thoughts?

This game will decide who gets a home playoff game! Lincoln County has got better as the season has went on, but so has Taylor County. I'm going with Taylor county by at least a few TDs in this one and believe they will get their home playoff game. Taylors run game will just be too much for the Lincoln to keep up with and Taylors defense will make it tough for Lincoln to do much with.

Taylor County- 46
Lincoln County- 17

Agreed. I think this game might be a little closer, but Taylor still wins decisively. Lincoln has certainly improved from their opening loss to Casey County. They even put up more points against Boyle than Taylor did (granted, they also gave up more points too). I still think Taylor is the better team, mainly for the reasons you've already stated. I predict a big win for Taylor. I also won't be shocked if it gets competitive, especially in the first half.

Taylor County- 42
Lincoln County- 24
Taylor blowout seems to be the common thought. Why the confidence?
Taylor County in a cakewalk

Taylor County 35
Lincoln County 06
(10-17-2023, 11:17 AM)64SUR Wrote: Taylor County in a cakewalk

Taylor County 35
Lincoln County 06

Smile Cake Walk.... I remember in grade school we would line up and do a pop walk....
(10-17-2023, 10:44 AM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: Taylor blowout seems to be the common thought. Why the confidence?
Taylor County is good at what they do, running the ball. They have proved several times this season (aside from the first game of the year at Mercer and of course Boyle) that they can run the ball very well even against good defenses such as North Laurel. Lincoln had a close game with both Russell and Wayne who Taylor County hung 40 and 50pts on while only allowing 20pts total for those 2 games. Taylor County is actually a pretty solid team, they’re just in a class that is LOADED with powerhouse programs. If Taylor was in 3a like they were last year who knows what would happen with the team they have this year.
Taylor Co. 38
Lincoln Co. 16