Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Baseball
Will prestonsburgs babseball team be any good this year??
Dont see them winning any games in district play this year.
Uhh no not really, lol :lol:
P-burg got beat today by Lee County at Allice Loyd. They didn't play well at all, but there were a lot gone because of state tourny.

Hamilton won't loose a district game, he is by far the best pitcher in the 58th.
I Would have to say Scott Allen is the best pitcher in the 58th with a very close second Tyler Turner. Then there is a big fall to the third best and that being Hamilton.
My grandma throws harder than scott allen....tyler turner has a good curve but hamilton from p-burg is byfar the best
he has alot of pitches and will win the majority of the games when hes on the mound
They clocked Scott Allen at 78 last year and im sure he has gotten faster from last year. He Struck you guys out 13 times and gave up 2 runs in 7 innings. I know him pretty well and he would be willing to place a small wager on the pburg sf game this year. Get back to me on that. You get one pitcher from another school and hes gonna suddenly turn youre horrible team into state champs thats rediculous.
Hamilton is the best pitcher in the 58th and this is from a non-biased standpoint....Im be willing to put a large wager on the fact that Hamilton can shut down South Floyd...Maybe even fire a no hitter, and thats no joke...
"alfus21" Wrote:Hamilton is the best pitcher in the 58th and this is from a non-biased standpoint....Im be willing to put a large wager on the fact that Hamilton can shut down South Floyd...Maybe even fire a no hitter, and thats no joke...

Me to Alfus Smile
I will also put a large wager on that game that is brenton pitches that it will last 5 innings p-burg to the good
i dont know what your smokin up there at hi hat but u need to hook me up...get back to me on that :wink:
"The Nuge" Wrote:I will also put a large wager on that game that is brenton pitches that it will last 5 innings p-burg to the good
i dont know what your smokin up there at hi hat but u need to hook me up...get back to me on that :wink:

:lol: Me too.
I love when you guys are so cocky that will make our victory so much sweeter. You guys have finished last in the conference three years in a row not very high grounds for someone to bragg like u all do.
No one is bragging, just saying that they think P-burg will be better then SF, everyone has there own opinions.
OK.. Well Scott Allen is nothing compated to Bam! He thinks hes so good, well we will see about that when we play them wont we! Bam is the best pitcher in the 58th and scott is no where near what bam is! Sorry to break it to ya 'louisvillefan' but scott allen means shit to our baseball team! Big Grin
I agree that hamilton is a real good pitcher but what made him great last year was the defense he had behind him. Dont know much about pburg baseball this year just know that them and SF are rebuilding they play to weeks from now i wouldnt be suprised to see a 1-0 game either way not because of such good pitching but poor hitting. Is hamilton going to start the SF game or does anyone know? If he does I guess this will solve all of the arguments of whose the better out of Allen and Hamilton. cause im pretty sure coach Staggs will have him throwing.
Hamilton has never had to rely on his defense, he threw around 5 no hitters last year, and this was against teams that pikeville scheduled, not presonsburg's or SF's, GOOD teams, he has only lost one game as a starter in high school, and that was when pikeville played lawrence co, and he pitched against the blevins kid.
I can assure u that if hamilton pitches against south floyd it wont be a game.....honestly i couldnt even tell you who scott allen is
figured if he was as good as lousvillefan says, there would be mention of him signing with miami or LSU....lol
i know p-burg will not throw a no hitter against S.F because mullins is a good batter, if he bats 4 times he will at least get 3 hits that's no lie he is a good hitter and (scott Allen) will get the win and all of this will be over and the truth will come out
"The Nuge" Wrote:I can assure u that if hamilton pitches against south floyd it wont be a game.....honestly i couldnt even tell you who scott allen is
figured if he was as good as lousvillefan says, there would be mention of him signing with miami or LSU....lol

Haha..Yeah I completely agree....If Hamilton pitches against South Floyd it'll definatly be a shutout....
"St.Louis Cards" Wrote:i know p-burg will not throw a no hitter against S.F because mullins is a good batter, if he bats 4 times he will at least get 3 hits that's no lie he is a good hitter and (scott Allen) will get the win and all of this will be over and the truth will come out

He may get 3 hits off a different pitcher, but not against Hamilton.

The Blevins kid that beat Bam now plays for Cincy if I'm not mistaken.
Nobody from SF has probably ever batted against a pitcher that throws over 80 with a 70 MPH curve ball

Blevins goes to cincy and is their 2nd best pitcher i'm pretty sure.
Hamilton was clocked at 86, he probably can't throw that right now, but will definately be throwing low 80's consistant.
they must have clocked him this summer cause all he did last year was throw a slow curve good but slow. If hamilton could pitch like u say he can why would he ever want to go to pburg to play in the first place.
Hamilton chose to come to p-burg because of the people and the football program.....im gonna be sure to let BAM read all this smack the ppl from hi hat are talkin about him and im sure he isnt gonna take it lightly.....
i can tell you this.....i dont care who you are i wouldnt want to make him mad on the mound or outside of the diamond
Hamilton came to pburg to try to win a state championship in 2A, and he almost did that. How many regional final games has SF played in this year?? Pburg has played in a final and a semi-final.
OK guys, Scott Mullins might not give up more than 2 or 3 runs, but Allen won't hit a Hamilton pitch, nor with any Raider, unless it's a fluke bail with bat up in the air dodging a pitch, even come close to hitting a Hamilton pitch. So, if these 2 pitchers hook up, Hamilton's coming out on top,dig? You better be hoping the rotation doesn't allow Hamilton's arm to be throwing in the Blackcats/Raiders game. Cross your fingers! :wink:
"o-line" Wrote:OK guys, Scott Mullins might not give up more than 2 or 3 runs, but Allen won't hit a Hamilton pitch, nor with any Raider, unless it's a fluke bail with bat up in the air dodging a pitch, even come close to hitting a Hamilton pitch. So, if these 2 pitchers hook up, Hamilton's coming out on top,dig? You better be hoping the rotation doesn't allow Hamilton's arm to be throwing in the Blackcats/Raiders game. Cross your fingers! :wink:

lol O-line, Bam will be pitching in one of the games I'm sure. :wink:
"o-line" Wrote:OK guys, Scott Mullins might not give up more than 2 or 3 runs, but Allen won't hit a Hamilton pitch, nor with any Raider, unless it's a fluke bail with bat up in the air dodging a pitch, even come close to hitting a Hamilton pitch. So, if these 2 pitchers hook up, Hamilton's coming out on top,dig? You better be hoping the rotation doesn't allow Hamilton's arm to be throwing in the Blackcats/Raiders game. Cross your fingers! :wink:
HAHA!!!! nor will any Raider, you are the best o-line, 2 thumbs up!
We will be watching this thread closely...