Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR HUGE MENTION ON SPORTS OVERTIME TONIGHT!!
Bluegrassrivals was mentioned in a Huge way on Sports Overtime tonight. Brain talked about the site being for the eastern Ky fans and showed actual footage of them browsing the site. Very Nice of the Brian and the guys at SO to mention us. Thank you Brian and everyone at Sports Overtime!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Way to go WYMT and Brian Miliam
The class of the mountains
congrats TorQQue and BGG
Thanks Brian......yayayaya
That's awesome, I'm sorry I missed it. One thing I did see while in TN though, was that Gatlinburg news has also created a sports overtime. They have different sports newscasters but it's the exact same setup.
That's AWESOME!!

Keep it spreading hopefully Big Grin
That's great!! Thanks Brian!!
That's cooler than eskimo poo lol
Cool can't wait until the new cable company comes in my way so I can get WYMT again and say bye bye to the Dish. At least then I can watch UK instead of WVU come tourney time next year.
that is so awesome, i am sorry that i missed it but hopefully the site will keep growing until everyone in kentucky and even surrounding states know what BGR is. hopefully instead of using the newspaper to keep up to date on sports, they will come here to read up on things Big Grin congrats QQ i know you have to be proud.
yea i heard about it being mentioned on there. glad to see BGR gettin spread around. way to go QQ.
Awesome !!!