Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 KYMSFA Semi Final Games - Live Stream Link
For those that may want to watch Semi finals Saturday below is the link to the site for the games. 

https://www.meridix.com/group/?liveid=KYMSFA#/
Thanks. Does this include 6th grade?
(11-02-2023, 10:07 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Thanks. Does this include 6th grade?

Yes
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • jetpilot
Should be good day of football Saturday. Some really good matchup!!!
Games at Shelby County are not being live streamed at the moment. No internet in the facility/press box. (they moved it to the gym for basketball)
Any updates?
(11-04-2023, 12:40 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Games at Shelby County are not being live streamed at the moment.  No internet in the facility/press box.  (they moved it to the gym for basketball)
Does someone have a Hotspot or use their phone as a hotspot?

I wish there was an option to buy a "pass" to be able to watch multiple games, instead of paying $15 for each game.
@plantmanky
[-] The following 1 user Likes IAM22's post:
  • Redneck
(11-04-2023, 12:40 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Games at Shelby County are not being live streamed at the moment.  No internet in the facility/press box.  (they moved it to the gym for basketball)
The KYMSFA agreed to play all these games at their facilities, then they decide to take their internet away so they can’t live stream? There’s plenty of basketball season, this is horse shit.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Biggest scam artist in youth sports, this guy.
Khalisimo called it a few days ago...... we just paid for Lantman's buffet tonite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-04-2023, 10:59 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: Biggest scam artist in youth sports, this guy.
Khalisimo called it a few days ago...... we just paid for Lantman's buffet tonite.
I didn’t pay for anything. I watched live feeds on Facebook lol
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
(11-04-2023, 01:51 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
Does someone have a Hotspot or use their phone as a hotspot?

I wish there was an option to buy a "pass" to be able to watch multiple games, instead of paying $15 for each game.
@plantmanky

Pass will be an option for next year, possibly by Battle of the Regions time.  Didnt have time to set look into it with the software and set everything up.