Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LCA
80.00%
Mayfield
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian at Mayfield 11/17 3RD ROUND
Is there going to be a stream for this game?
(11-16-2023, 10:25 AM)Shogun Wrote: Is there going to be a stream for this game?

Red Helmet Video will have it. Someone funded the stream during the Murray game. You can find them by searching for them on YouTube. It is free.

I'm not from Mayfield, but have watched many of their games this year. A disclaimer: The announcers for Red Helmet are from Mayfield. They are very biased. You might want to turn the volume down if you are from LCA.   Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Cobraxx's post:
  • Bull got out!, Iggyfan
We watched the Paducah Tilghman game from that channel!! Thanks for posting!
The big dog is very passionate about his Cardinals and sometimes you can feel the sense of nervousness for the game in his calls. I've always found him to call the game as he sees and mostly non-biased. He will call it when Mayfield gets a good call, or the opposition gets a bad call. The other guy / guys not so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-16-2023, 06:43 PM)Cobraxx Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 10:25 AM)Shogun Wrote: Is there going to be a stream for this game?

Red Helmet Video will have it. Someone funded the stream during the Murray game. You can find them by searching for them on YouTube. It is free.

I'm not from Mayfield, but have watched many of their games this year. A disclaimer: The announcers for Red Helmet are from Mayfield. They are very biased. You might want to turn the volume down if you are from LCA.   Smile
FYI, this is not a school or radio station or anything of that sort on RED HELMENT VIDEO. This is 2 Mayfield fans, who use their own resources, it’s actually their phones, take their own time to bring these games to the fans that cannot make the games, every week they provide the videos that have a loyal following from , ALL ACROSS AMERICA, and across the globe, yes I said the globe. They are FANS, they are not compensated for all the time and effort they put in. When the playoffs start, the KHSAA charges them for broadcasting these games ( which is total BS). I could understand if the KHSAA was broadcasting those games. Each week the price goes up and they raise$ through donations to broadcast the games. They CANNOT broadcast a state championship. So, props to my guys at RED HELMENT VIDEO, you guys do an awesome job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Bull got out!
A special thanks to all the sponsers too!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • rookie57
GO BIG RED!!!! I'm a big fan of Mayfield and not a big fan of the Lexington Christians. Rooting hard for the Cards!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • rookie57
Mayfield is one of my favorite teams. I just like everything they do over there. For my money, they are the best high school football program in KY high school football history. Many of our games with Mayfield back in the day were classics. GO CARDINALS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • rookie57
(11-16-2023, 06:43 PM)Cobraxx Wrote:

Great, thanks! I've watched Red Helmet before they do a good job. I'll be rooting for Mayfield so their bias won't upset me in this one.
The one guy is a homer and biased but respectful. He played at Mayfield and is a stand up guy. The other guy is a clown. I don't know if he went to Mayfield or even played football. He is extremely disrepsectful to the opposing team and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. He just spouts one stupid football cliche after another.
If anyone is wanting to check out the ending to a great game check out the LCA vs Mayfield game.

Mayfield leads 30-29 after 3 quarters.

Just like that Mayfield up 44-29
Come on Mayfield, put them to bed right here!
(11-16-2023, 10:18 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 10:11 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: If Mayfield gets after Hensley early he will tap out, but if they let him get going it could be a long night.
This hasn’t really been discussed in this thread but LCA has a solid defense also.  They have a man child at DE that will be hard to keep out of the backfield.  IMO their defense has contributed to their success as much as the offense.  They are a solid team that can wear teams down on both sides of the ball.
This could have been the title game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-18-2023, 01:18 AM)ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 10:18 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 10:11 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: If Mayfield gets after Hensley early he will tap out, but if they let him get going it could be a long night.
This hasn’t really been discussed in this thread but LCA has a solid defense also.  They have a man child at DE that will be hard to keep out of the backfield.  IMO their defense has contributed to their success as much as the offense.  They are a solid team that can wear teams down on both sides of the ball.
Sounds like a good one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mayfield takes down the best team in 2A that money can buy.
Very impressive.
Says a lot about the culture/tradition they’ve built.