Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFHS Boyle Corbin Stream… could it be any worse?
Worst view of a football game I have ever saw.  Anyone else try to watch it?
Nope. I rewatced the game on Team1 Prep. Great broadcast, camera angles and replays.
The one I saw Team1 Prep was superb, which one did you watch Diablo? I didn't even know there was another, can multiple outlets broadcast the same game?
NFHS app.
I keep a subscription year round with the NFHS. Here is what I have seen as far as the football games during the regular season. So during the regular season, the football games are not as good to watch because you never know which camera angle you are getting, if they are any sound and if the camera will even follow the football. The main time I watch the NFHS is during the Championship games. The only issue I have had during those events is possible buffering. But the games are top quality and they do a good job with those. Team1Sports did a very good job with this broadcast as well. Thats been my experience.
Ya' it could have been worse you all could have been playing at Highlands!
quips from the announcers:
"I can't really see on my small screen"
"I thought he scored but it's hard to tell"

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Try finding some of the district and regional basketball tournament games. It seems as if when someone else has the rights to the tournament, but the school is a NFHS subscriber for most of their home games, you'll sometimes try to watch what you think is a live game only to get a panned view from the top of the team's gym and a look at whatever's going on at the time. Pick-up games involving thirty and forty year olds, volleyball and baseball practices, CYO youth practices, janitors cleaning the gym. I've inadvertently found each of those in a single week; it was especially bad when snow caused the dates and times to be shuffled.

It is utterly one of the strangest things I've ever seen for an operation of their scale and I can't imagine someone who is (unknowingly?) being filmed or having their children filmed would be thrilled with the footage being blasted across the internet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bull got out!