Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend in 15th
The legend is coming back to where it all began in the fall of 24
(11-21-2023, 06:35 PM)Sports72 Wrote: The legend is coming back to where it all began in the fall of 24
Explain?   What school?  Have to be more specific.
[-] The following 2 users Like Grinch1's post:
  • Diogenes, P. Fanning
(11-21-2023, 08:08 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 06:35 PM)Sports72 Wrote: The legend is coming back to where it all began in the fall of 24
Explain?   What school?  Have to be more specific.

That's too hard for some to do. It's very frustrating to say the least.
185 days
75 Days
This thread makes zero sense but I’d be lying if I didn’t say you have my interest. But I think you have this in the wrong forum. Should be in football I’m guessing
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I lost interest when it went from 185 days to 75 days in less than 2 months
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Spud6, TheStickyBandit, Westside
Basketball?

Randy McCoy?
Bill Mike Runyon?
Raymond Justice?
Just by examining the region. There’s a former head coach on the Pike Central staff and that’s D.Newsome. He isn’t a legend in the 15th but I could see him taking over at the end of the season. That’s just pure speculation.
Is it Eric C Conn? Some would say he never left...
[-] The following 2 users Like Diogenes's post:
  • Spud6, Wasp23
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • Westside
Went from iconic head-bob at the :16 mark, to Carl from Slingblade at the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep hearing D Newsome returning next year to coach Pike Central. If that’s the case, then maybe that’s the reference? He is one of the best basketball minds around. He just has to learn how to communicate better with players.
49 days
This guy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
So the title of the thread says, legend coming back in fall of 24, yet around a month ago the newest update to the countdown is 49 days. Unless I'm going by a different calendar, or my math just ain't mathin, so we moved Fall up to Memorial Day now?? Just curious.
(04-18-2024, 01:27 PM)-STAT- Wrote: So the title of the thread says, legend coming back in fall of 24, yet around a month ago the newest update to the countdown is 49 days. Unless I'm going by a different calendar, or my math just ain't mathin, so we moved Fall up to Memorial Day now?? Just curious.

He's only counting business days I bet. 

But at this point the suspense has died because he's talking about Al Holland getting a job in the 15th region.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • -STAT-
(04-18-2024, 02:00 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 01:27 PM)-STAT- Wrote: So the title of the thread says, legend coming back in fall of 24, yet around a month ago the newest update to the countdown is 49 days. Unless I'm going by a different calendar, or my math just ain't mathin, so we moved Fall up to Memorial Day now?? Just curious.

But at this point the suspense has died because he's talking about Al Holland getting a job in the 15th region.
oh yes, remember hearing those rumblings during State Tournament time.
(04-18-2024, 03:18 PM)-STAT- Wrote:
Scuttle Butt: Al Holland to Pikeville.

(04-19-2024, 02:24 PM)TheDick's-n-Karl's Wrote:

SCUTTLE BUTT: Al Holland to Pikeville

Better than what they have now! 

SCUTTLE BUTT: Al Holland to Pikeville
17 days till Show Time
(04-28-2024, 04:35 PM)Sports72 Wrote: 17 days till Show Time

what district?
Hear me out........
The PC football job is still open. Has been that way for weeks now. Spring football and off season has kicked off and they have no coach. Supplemental jobs are due next month. Eric Ratliff will announce stepping down as basketball coach to re kindle the football team. The "LEGEND" will be stepping into his role as the basketball coach. Happens this was so nobody looks to be ran off. The "Legend" being Al Holland?????
(2 hours ago)TheDick's-n-Karl's Wrote: Hear me out........
The PC football job is still open. Has been that way for weeks now. Spring football and off season has kicked off and they have no coach. Supplemental jobs are due next month. Eric Ratliff will announce stepping down as basketball coach to re kindle the football team. The "LEGEND" will be stepping into his role as the basketball coach. Happens this was so nobody looks to be ran off. The "Legend" being Al Holland?????

I don't know if this has any possibility to it, but I like it.