Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boyle County 41 Franklin County 14
Final.

Congratulations Boyle County!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • The Red Eminence
Way to go Rebels! One more to go! Congrats Flyers on a great season.
Congratulations Boyle County!!!
Good win for Haddix & his boys!! Not that there was much doubt about what the outcome would be!! Who they play next week, Cooper, or do I have my classes mixed up?!
(11-25-2023, 12:10 AM)Boomer_Sooner Wrote: Good win for Haddix  & his boys!! Not that there was much doubt about what the outcome would be!! Who they play next week, Cooper, or do I have my classes mixed up?!

Cov Cath
(11-25-2023, 12:13 AM)Hatz Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 12:10 AM)Boomer_Sooner Wrote: Good win for Haddix  & his boys!! Not that there was much doubt about what the outcome would be!! Who they play next week, Cooper, or do I have my classes mixed up?!

Cov Cath
I get 4 & 5A mixed up sometimes. Haha. Appreciate the correction my friend!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boomer_Sooner's post:
  • Hatz
Congratulations to Boyle County on the win and to Franklin County on a successful season. Both teams played with heart and it was something to watch!

Boyle marches closer to their 12th state title, but they face fierce competition. An interesting thought: if Boyle wins another title, they will take the lead over Danville in championship count. 12-11. If Boyle wins, this will be their fourth consecutive championship. Danville has only won one title in twenty years. Some interesting facts if you follow the cross-town rivalry. 

Congratulations again to both teams!
This one was a little closer than I anticipated.  Congrats Boyle Co.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • The Red Eminence
(11-25-2023, 01:11 AM)Westside Wrote: This one was a little closer than I anticipated.  Congrats Boyle Co.

Franklin fought hard and deserves some of the credit but Boyle played pretty sloppy.
[-] The following 2 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Hatz, Holy Bull
Congrats Boyle my prediction was 42-14 missed it by 1, and Congrats to Franklin County on a great season!
Garrad County and Danville represented very well tonight!!! Ha!!!
Truth hurts not a lot of Boyle County kids making those plays tonight…

However, congrats to Boyle, really good team and I look for them to dominate next week. Flyers had a chance or two to tie this game and stay in it. But couldn’t capitalize. Boyle always found a way to get it done! Good Luck next week.
I take a 41-14 sloppy road win over a 13-0 undefeated team everyday of the week. #AllForOne #GoGet12
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • CC117, HighViz, With A Cause
Every Game post with a winning score of BC is like this. Danville, Garrad comments. Hypocrite.

But anyways, good season Flyers! Congrats on the semifinal run.

If Douglas would have had #0 they would have beat Trinity and Corbin this year! He would have won 6A.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighViz's post:
  • Hatz
Franklin coaches talked a whole lot on Twitter and to Boyle kids before and after the game. Classless program but led by mostly of classless men so it makes sense. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • Holy Bull
Let’s see some Twitter posts ?? I’d love to see what the classless men were saying. Those jerks.
(11-25-2023, 10:01 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Let’s see some Twitter posts ?? I’d love to see what the classless men were saying. Those jerks.

Who are you referring to?
Read the post above.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Westside
(11-25-2023, 10:01 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Let’s see some Twitter posts ?? I’d love to see what the classless men were saying. Those jerks.

Matt Chandler with the posts. Dennis Ledford talking all pre game and post game to kids. And I’m sure you already know which coaches had to get their teaching positions rearranged for sleeping with coworkers with their family waiting for them at home.
I'm glad that Boyle won, but it wasn't the best game I've ever seen. Seemed kind of flat on both sides and never really in doubt.

Congrats to Franklin Co on a great season.
(11-25-2023, 10:25 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

Matt Chandler with the posts. Dennis Ledford talking all pre game and post game to kids. And I’m sure you already know which coaches had to get their teaching positions rearranged for sleeping with coworkers with their family waiting for them at home.
Sleeping with coworkers? Lol… Love when teams get beat they have to blame anything and everything. Almost like Our fan base in Corbin blaming the RPI for Corbins loss..Franklin County had a great season and came up short against Boyle County in State Semi Finals. No shame in losing to Boyle County unless you’re the Greerend..
P

Silver Spoon baby is what you sound like! Remind me of Johnny Johnson the 5th grade snitch.
Pretty cold night If I had to say so myself. I could not feel my toes or fingers by halftime. I will not be that unprepared for the Covington Catholic game!

Liked the stadium Franklin County had. Kinda shocked that their fans left the game in the second half. Guess they was cold also. Only complaint was the blasting speakers before the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • Cowboy42
(11-25-2023, 10:47 AM)FCSPY Wrote: P

Silver Spoon baby is what you sound like! Remind me of Johnny Johnson the 5th grade snitch.

You asked for names don’t cry when you get them. Gets old hearing Franklin fans cry like their QB didn’t come from Douglass and they’re not taking from Frankfort and Western Hill. Wahhhhhhhh
[-] The following 2 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • Holy Bull, Runnin' Clock
Guys, you're getting too close to needing some posts removed.
Please be mindful of what you are saying, and keep posts at least close to the topic.
First and last warning.
[-] The following 4 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • FCSPY, FootballFan1999, Jack Lambert, Runnin' Clock
(11-25-2023, 10:52 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: Pretty cold night If I had to say so myself.  I could not feel my toes or fingers by halftime.  I will not be that unprepared for the Covington Catholic game! 

Liked the stadium Franklin County had.  Kinda shocked that their fans left the game in the second half.  Guess they was cold also.  Only complaint was the blasting speakers before the game.

Commentators said the exact same thing.  You guys up north never hear of hand and foot warmers?  Get them in the hunting section of Walmart.  Put on socks, stick the foot warmers on the socks, put on second pair!  Easy peasy.  Smile  The hand warmers work better with mittens.
(11-25-2023, 11:05 AM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 10:52 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: Pretty cold night If I had to say so myself.  I could not feel my toes or fingers by halftime.  I will not be that unprepared for the Covington Catholic game! 

Liked the stadium Franklin County had.  Kinda shocked that their fans left the game in the second half.  Guess they was cold also.  Only complaint was the blasting speakers before the game.

Commentators said the exact same thing.  You guys up north never hear of hand and foot warmers?  Get them in the hunting section of Walmart.  Put on socks, stick the foot warmers on the socks, put on second pair!  Easy peasy.  Smile  The hand warmers work better with mittens.
I had handwarmers but I'm thinking they was old and not working.  I will be buying new ones for Friday and tossing all my leftovers from last year.
They DO expire!! Found that out the hard way!!

Nice weather if you’re from Alaska..One of the coldest nights I’ve ever spent under the lights on Friday nights..I sit on the home side for obvious reasons and seen some Redhound faithful. After watching both teams playcalling I’m certain Haddix is far superior than Franklin County OC that we interviewed after Haddix departure from the C..A lot of speculation concerning just how good Boyle will be next year. I personally think Boyle County will be better next season than this season and that’s scary for all opponents for Boyle next year. Great win Boyle as I’m just now thawing out..
[-] The following 2 users Like Cowboy42's post:
  • Granny Bear, Rebel55
Congrats Boyle Co and Coach Haddix, one more to go…
(11-25-2023, 02:21 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Garrad County and Danville represented very well tonight!!! Ha!!!
Truth hurts not a lot of Boyle County kids making those plays tonight…

However,  congrats to Boyle, really good team and I look for them to dominate next week. Flyers had  a chance or two to tie this game and stay in it. But couldn’t capitalize. Boyle always found a way to get it done! Good Luck next week.
Franklin doesn't have kids from others schools. I completely forgot about that. Douglas's QB made plays for you!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Just a fan 12's post:
  • HighViz, Jack Lambert