Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CAL
81.25%
Bell County
18.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs CAL (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 12/2-2PM
What radio station will cover this one?
(11-25-2023, 10:55 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Going with my old friend Dudley in this one. It’ll be upset in a lot of people’s minds but not mine. Bell County wins by a TD that Daniel Thomas runs right down CAL throat. Glad to see the Bell County Bobcats back at Kroger Field. I may have to pull out my Bell County Parka from the closet for this one..Dudley said to me if we can get there we can win it.. Don’t count the old man out just yet. Go Bobcats..
someone please give this person a drug test Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuppett777's post:
  • BellCOUNTYfaithfull
CAL shutout a one-dimensional run team in the 2022 title game. Can they pull it off again? I'd be very shocked if they did but not with a convincing win. 

I hope Daniel Thomas rushes for at least 150 yards but would love to see 200 plus. He was held well under his average last week (5.75). That's still a great average and he played another great game. Will CAL's rush defense outperform what Hart Co did last week? They've only allowed 3.95 per attempt against the top 4 RBs they faced. Expectations should favor Thomas in comparison. If it's similar to the 5.75 last week, then Thomas will need 26-30 carries to hit 150 yards and 34-38 carries to go over 200 yards. That seems to be a reasonable possibility. 318 yards would put him at 4000 for the season! It would take a massive feat to accomplish and probably 40 attempts averaging close to 8 yards.
(12-02-2023, 02:22 AM)bac2369 Wrote: What radio station will cover this one?

The Big one 106.3 Pineville. Will have audio on their Facebook page as well.