Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Beaver Classic
This tournament started today. I don't have any scores for it, but someone can post the scores after they are finished. First game starting around 11:00 and the last game being Betsy Layne vs. South Floyd at 7:00 on Saturday-12/8/07.
I seen 2 games, both were C-team. The first was wesley over allen central, and the second was Allen over MCA.
Betsy Layne beat South Floyd in the final game and will play the AC and Adams winner on Wednesday for the Championship game.
Do you have a final score for that BL SF game?
No, I was just passing it on, going by something someone told me. BL won by 7 or so though.
6th grade

Adams over McDowell in overtime

Central over Betsy Layne 32 - 14

8th grade Betsy Layne was ahead 29 - 11 at half time
Betsy Layne ended up winning that game in a nail-bitter.
What time does Allen Central and Adams Play?
When does Betsy Layne play next.
I believe they play again in the championship game Wedensday night.
yea betsy Layne plays the winner out of Adams/Allen Central for the chapionship on wednesday night.
Remaining schedule:

6th grade

12/11 6:00 Wesley vs Allen
12/11 7:00 Adams vs Central

12/12 6:00 Championship

8th grade

12/11 8:00 ACMS vs Adams

12/12 7:30 Championship
Who won out of adams and allen central
Allen just beat Wesley in Over time!!! Allen is on there way to the finals!! Congrats Allen!!!!
Any news on the acms/adams game
Allen was down by 3 with 1.8 seconds and Mason Nelson hits a three from just inside half court to tie the game. Very exciting game.

The second game was Central over Adams 46 - 5.

Allen vs Central in the finals.
Betsy Layne plays in the finals tonight, and Coach Howard will be back, it is about time. GOOD LUCK BOBCATS !!!!
Central Elementary is the C-team champs!! they beat the allen eagles 43-6 (I believe) congrats Central. I would also like to say congrats to allen, you all did great. The future of Allen Elementary bball is bright.
Betsy Layne lost in the Finals of the A-Team to Allen Central by 2!!! Great game to watch! Should be an interesting/roller-coaster type season for Floyd County Basketball IMO!