Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Pikeville 2024
Regardless of who starts for Pikeville at QB in 2024 the Panthers will be bringing home the State Title. Too much talent. Also I would expect the Panthers to add 3 or 4 more players Via transfer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-11-2023, 09:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: In honor of Micro Brew let's pump the brakes a bit. Pikeville loses a bunch of really good players who will be greatly missed.
Impossible to overstate their contributions to the program. Pikeville will be favored but favored is only on paper. These guys will be very hard to replace.

Westin Bevins
Tavian Boykins
Andrew Deskins
Zachary Edmonds
Gavin Fultz
Carson Hurt
Jerome Justice
Jay McNamee
Brayden Reed
Jacob Rogers
Jackson Wilkerson
Jeb Wilkerson
Sam Wright
Definitely lost some talented kids, but guess what so did the 2021 championship team, and the 2022 championship team…..Jet, maybe I’m getting a little more relaxed in my old age but a 4 peat is on the brink. Maybe 5? Maybe 6 honestly.
Anyway these Seniors deserve some major credit for taking care of business this year, most thought this may be the year for someone else to take the title but it was same ol same ol. 
The Wilkerson boys had absolutely great years on both sides of the ball. J Mac had a great year helping pave the wave for Anthony and crew. Sam has been a defensive leader for years in the back end of that defensive unit which during his time has been lights out honestly. Really all those kids contributed in one way or another and can look back one day and say that they were a part of something very special in Pikeville High football history. More importantly, for those that won’t go on to any college football, they can say they won their very last football game they ever played in which not many can say. It’s been my pleasure to watch these kids grow and develop over the years. Good luck boys in your future endeavors, the Pikeville community appreciates you guys and your years of hard work. Been a great ride!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot
Hopefully they can fill out their schedule for next year and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they look early against GRC, LCA and Raceland. I see 1A as a two horse race next year with Raceland losing a lot of fire power, but they could easily reload. However, barring that not happening, Pikeville's biggest trouble next year will be Campbellsville in 1A next year with the Eastridge kid being back as one heck of a dual threat QB. If Brenden Anthony keeps it up and picks up where he left off in 2023 it could be a Mr. Football year for him. I do believe Pikeville gets the 4-peat at Kroger again next year when it is all said and done!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Colonel4Life1999's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-11-2023, 10:14 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 09:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: In honor of Micro Brew let's pump the brakes a bit. Pikeville loses a bunch of really good players who will be greatly missed.
Impossible to overstate their contributions to the program. Pikeville will be favored but favored is only on paper. These guys will be very hard to replace.

Westin Bevins
Tavian Boykins
Andrew Deskins
Zachary Edmonds
Gavin Fultz
Carson Hurt
Jerome Justice
Jay McNamee
Brayden Reed
Jacob Rogers
Jackson Wilkerson
Jeb Wilkerson
Sam Wright
Aww, you even put their names in alphabetical order. That’s cute.

(12-11-2023, 10:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Westin Bevins
Tavian Boykins
Andrew Deskins
Zachary Edmonds
Gavin Fultz
Carson Hurt
Jerome Justice
Jay McNamee
Brayden Reed
Jacob Rogers
Jackson Wilkerson
Jeb Wilkerson
Sam Wright
Yes, my memory isn't what it once was so had to get it from the roster so as not to leave anyone out. How is it cute?

(12-11-2023, 11:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Westin Bevins
Tavian Boykins
Andrew Deskins
Zachary Edmonds
Gavin Fultz
Carson Hurt
Jerome Justice
Jay McNamee
Brayden Reed
Jacob Rogers
Jackson Wilkerson
Jeb Wilkerson
Sam Wright

And, being the trash talker that I am, if it was anyone but you, PHS2000 and TB, and yes probably Furley Bundy and Blue Bird too, I would say it's always a pleasant surprise anytime I see Paintsville grads demonstrating a working knowledge of the ABCs
Hahaha

You know me. I’m good for a smart ass remark every now and again.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • jetpilot
Hearing news that Pikeville has picked up a home game vs Ironton (OH) for next season. That should be a heck of a game if true.
[-] The following 2 users Like Buffs19's post:
  • Belichick, Fanatic42
(12-12-2023, 01:30 PM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote: Hopefully they can fill out their schedule for next year and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they look early against GRC, LCA and Raceland. I see 1A as a two horse race next year with Raceland losing a lot of fire power, but they could easily reload. However, barring that not happening, Pikeville's biggest trouble next year will be Campbellsville in 1A next year with the Eastridge kid being back as one heck of a dual threat QB. If Brenden Anthony keeps it up and picks up where he left off in 2023 it could be a Mr. Football year for him. I do believe Pikeville gets the 4-peat at Kroger again next year when it is all said and done!
Campbellsville was very impressive last season with speed and talent all over the field. Imo, that was the 2nd best team in 1-A behind Pikeville. I look for them to give several 1-A teams problems next season. This Pikeville team will have the Jimmies and Joes to get the 4 peat next season with Brenden Anthony and more stud running backs waiting in the wings getting their touches too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
Imo, and in no particular order, the best returning players are Anthony RB/LB, Caudill LB/RB, Stephens DB/ATH, StanleyLB/DE/RB, Hurt LB and Anderson LB. Defensively that’s a huge catalyst coming back. But, Pikeville loses a good group of seniors. Where do you feel Pikeville improves at on both sides of the ball with the kids coming in? I say that simply because many of us see Pikeville being better next year than this year. Imo, it’s simply the fact that they return their ground and pound offensive production and their LBs. But what are the improvements based on personnel that the Pikeville faithful believe makes them better next year?

Not just in games against Raceland, but as a hole, I don’t feel like Duty changed much from his Soph to jr year. Solid QB, but just never seemed to get into a grove like the last couple Pikeville QBs.
(12-10-2023, 01:03 PM)Belichick Wrote: Corbin at Corbin
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

They are looking to fill 2 of 3 open dates.  This is 2nd and 3rd hand info so could be incorrect.
Corbin, LCA, and Boyd were all away games last season. Shouldn't they be home games this season?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Belichick
(12-13-2023, 12:31 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Imo, and in no particular order, the best returning players are Anthony RB/LB, Caudill LB/RB, Stephens DB/ATH, StanleyLB/DE/RB, Hurt LB and Anderson LB. Defensively that’s a huge catalyst coming back. But, Pikeville loses a good group of seniors. Where do you feel Pikeville improves at on both sides of the ball with the kids coming in? I say that simply because many of us see Pikeville being better next year than this year. Imo, it’s simply the fact that they return their ground and pound offensive production and their LBs. But what are the improvements based on personnel that the Pikeville faithful believe makes them better next year?

Not just in games against Raceland, but as a hole, I don’t feel like Duty changed much from his Soph to jr year. Solid QB, but just never seemed to get into a grove like the last couple Pikeville QBs.

Whomever said we would be better or improved is a dad of one of those kids or delusional.

We lose our secondary and we lose athletes that can play in space. We also have to prepare for people stacking the box with 10 because we only have Hall as a legitimate target on the outside.

As for Duty, he’s such a good kid it’s hard for me to be negative, I do think he needs to take a huge step forward though.

We still win a title, I’m worried about C-ville and their athleticism but most importantly Anthony’s health.
I look for #11 Slone and #12 Warren to be the next ups in Pikeville's wide receivers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The 99's post:
  • Packersfan7854
(12-13-2023, 12:37 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

They are looking to fill 2 of 3 open dates.  This is 2nd and 3rd hand info so could be incorrect.
Corbin, LCA, and Boyd were all away games last season. Shouldn't they be home games this season?

The Corbin and LCA games are bowl games hosted at those respective sites, so that's why Pikeville is going back there next season.  Boyd County only agreed to play Pikeville if both games were at their place, so Pikeville will go there again next year.

(12-13-2023, 02:29 PM)The 99 Wrote: I look for #11 Slone and #12 Warren to be the next ups in Pikeville's wide receivers.

Don't forget about #4 Muncy, he got reps with the first team this year.

(12-13-2023, 12:31 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Imo, and in no particular order, the best returning players are Anthony RB/LB, Caudill LB/RB, Stephens DB/ATH, StanleyLB/DE/RB, Hurt LB and Anderson LB. Defensively that’s a huge catalyst coming back. But, Pikeville loses a good group of seniors. Where do you feel Pikeville improves at on both sides of the ball with the kids coming in? I say that simply because many of us see Pikeville being better next year than this year. Imo, it’s simply the fact that they return their ground and pound offensive production and their LBs. But what are the improvements based on personnel that the Pikeville faithful believe makes them better next year?

For Pikeville to be better next season, their passing game has to improve.  Teams will definitely stack the box to try and stop the run, but defenses tried that this year and we all saw how that turned out.  Still, Duty and maybe Reynolds have to be able to stretch the field to open the running game more.  Pikeville had a really good receiving core this year, and will definitely have another good crew next year, but it all depends on the QB play.  If the Panthers can be a legitimate threat to throw the ball, the running game will be even more effective next season.  

Defensively, Pikeville will have to replace 5 starters (Wright, Boykins, Bevins, and both Wilkersons).  But they'll return all 4 LBs who started in the state title game and two players in the secondary who started nearly all games (Stephens and Hall).  I think they'll be better defensively next year, which is scary.

But as with any team with state championship aspirations, the games will be won upfront on both sides of the ball.  Pikeville loses a lot of experience, but also returns a lot of playmakers upfront.  If a couple of young guys can step up and fill those holes, there's a legitimate shot that the Panthers 4-peat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buffs19's post:
  • Belichick
Even with the question marks, it’s still Pikevilles to lose. Imo though, they may be better off with Reynolds at QB, should Duty decide to focus on baseball. Not as a passer but as a part of what could be the states leading rushing offense, imo. Reynolds is a play maker. Which brings me to a question…

Boykins was a freak of an athelete. But it seemed like he never really produced the explosive plays that a player of his caliber usually produces. He looked like a faster version of the Estep kid that played WR awhile back. He seemed to possess a lot of the intangibles that kids like Locart did. But he just never really became what I thought he would.

After reading that, let me be clear, I am not trying to knock the kid. I’ve never seen anything negative out of him. Even something as simple as body language. He always played with class. He just seemed to be “part of the system”. Which is fine, he just seemed like a kid that would have bigger numbers based on his athleticism.
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

No. Corbin game is a season opening “bowl” like last year and Pikeville agreed to play the other 2 away. The Boyd contract was 2 years both away. That’s the only was they would agree to play Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-13-2023, 09:26 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Even with the question marks, it’s still Pikevilles to lose. Imo though, they may be better off with Reynolds at QB, should Duty decide to focus on baseball. Not as a passer but as a part of what could be the states leading rushing offense, imo. Reynolds is a play maker. Which brings me to a question…

Boykins was a freak of an athelete. But it seemed like he never really produced the explosive plays that a player of his caliber usually produces. He looked like a faster version of the Estep kid that played WR awhile back. He seemed to possess a lot of the intangibles that kids like Locart did. But he just never really became what I thought he would.

After reading that, let me be clear, I am not trying to knock the kid. I’ve never seen anything negative out of him. Even something as simple as body language. He always played with class. He just seemed to be “part of the system”. Which is fine, he just seemed like a kid that would have bigger numbers based on his athleticism.

Reynolds is an athlete and has a very good arm, but he is tiny. That is my concern with him.
I said on a game thread late in the year that Pikeville hadn’t played their best game yet. The passing game was what I was looking forward to seeing. Pikeville is always going to run the ball. Defense is usually stout. But I thought they had the horses to throw it more. I was surprised Boykins didn’t get more touches outside. It seemed they threw it less this year than past several even with Birchfield in the backfield. Not sure if they didn’t trust the QB or some of it was play calling but it never happened this year. I think they have the weapons to throw more. They lost some good players but the list jetpilot posted of the seniors, only a few were starters. A few of those will be hard to replace but the talk is some of the younger kids may be more explosive athletes coming along. I also believe they’ll be better next year if that’s true.

Add #22 Justice to the list. 5th in tackles and led team in TFL as a freshman. Great player.
A few random thoughts to close the book on 2023, all IMO and have a grain of salt handy:

1. Pikeville loses 11 of 22 starters by my count so not a small number. But they will reload.

2. Nothing was wrong with Pikeville's passing game IMO. Generated almost 1500 yards and 17 TDs and 68% completion rate with only 3 INTs. I'll take that all day long to complement a great running attack. I think coaching staff thought they could win the title with a huge dose of Anthony and a great defense and they were right. Probably would have won the title without ever throwing a pass. Defense came up huge and nobody came close to even slowing Anthony down.

3. I agree that #11 Slone and #12 Warren will be great players. I think Slone had 2 TDs called back in back to back games with only a couple touches and 2 of Warren's 4 catches went for TDs.
Definitely could have ran the ball without throwing and won. They kind of did that in the last 3 playoff games. I just think they could be more explosive on offense.

Looks like 5 starters on each side of the ball. They lose a defensive lineman, an athlete/LB who played corner in the finals, 2 other corners and a safety on defense. 3 offensive linemen, 2 starting WRs, and 1 other WR who played on offense. Besides 2 offensive lineman and their safety, the rest of those players are the same player. They played both ways. Being a single A school, I expect several guys to do that again next year in those same spots and it looked like they had the young guns to do it.

Definitely hard to tell what will happen in the off season with kids and development. Pikeville also usually gets a player or two in transfer. They have a lot to replace but not as much uncertainty as this past season. Plenty of experience coming back and those freshman will be sophomores. No knock on the kids who graduate but I see Pikeville taking a step forward and that is scary for 1A or anybody on their schedule really.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-14-2023, 04:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Add #22 Justice to the list. 5th in tackles and led team in TFL as a freshman. Great player.
Very impressed with the Freshman #22 Justice. He played like an upper classman all day long and all over the field at Kroger . Jerimiah Anderson led the team in tackles this season and only a Freshman....Impressive!! Wouldn't be surprised to see the Warren kid (Freshman) to follow right into the steps of Tavion Boykins with his quickness and speed. I'm thinking 4-peat in 24'.

(12-13-2023, 09:28 PM)Belichick Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

No. Corbin game is a season opening “bowl” like last year and Pikeville agreed to play the other 2 away. The Boyd contract was 2 years both away. That’s the only was they would agree to play Pikeville.
That explains it. thanks Belichick. thanks!
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

I wish Beechwood and Pikeville would start a series home and home. I miss that rivalry.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sportsfan4848's post:
  • Belichick, Panther Thunder
I’m with you sportsfan, Beechwood/Pikeville needs to happen every year. This year I started to get that feel from the Pikeville fan base that winning is just expected not appreciated. Which I’m not saying is an entirely bad thing. If the Panthers pull off the 4 peat next year, then another, then another what happens? Winning state championships should be special and celebrated not taken for granted. Maybe the solution is just having an absolutely killer pre-district schedule and the goal to be undefeated along with state titles. That’s how these kids and teams and fans could really get into and behind each team. As many have said 1A, outside of a few teams isn’t a gauntlet by any means. Unless something changes, and honestly it usually does, Pikeville is going to dominate 1A for many many many years. Now are they going to win 20 in a row? No…..but winning 3-4 in a row shouldn’t be less exciting than when it was when we won in 2015 and it had been dang near 30 years since we won. The fire and desire from the kids, coaches, fans and community needs to be there every year. Goals of not only state titles but undefeated seasons against stellar competition could be that inspiration.
But hey that’s just my two cents. I love seeing state titles piling up. But I don’t want our community getting complacent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Panther Thunder
(12-14-2023, 08:14 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

I wish Beechwood and Pikeville would start a series home and home. I miss that rivalry.

Beechwood’s schedule for next year is already complete, and honestly, playing a 1A school, even one as good as Pikeville is, doesn’t benefit Beechwood when it comes to the RPI. Unfortunately Beechwood is in a 6 team district and the 5 teams they have to play do not help their RPI at all. Therefore, they have to take every opportunity they can to play teams in higher classes so they can gain more RPI points. Playing a team from Cincinnati killed them this year in the RPI, which is dumb, because it was a quality opponent, but it hurt their RPI, so they ended up making the 4:30 drive to Mayfield for the semi finals.
(12-14-2023, 10:07 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

Beechwood’s schedule for next year is already complete, and honestly, playing a 1A school, even one as good as Pikeville is, doesn’t benefit Beechwood when it comes to the RPI. Unfortunately Beechwood is in a 6 team district and the 5 teams they have to play do not help their RPI at all. Therefore, they have to take every opportunity they can to play teams in higher classes so they can gain more RPI points. Playing a team from Cincinnati killed them this year in the RPI, which is dumb, because it was a quality opponent, but it hurt their RPI, so they ended up making the 4:30 drive to Mayfield for the semi finals.
Who are they playing in week 1? I know they aren’t playing Mic Nick next year. 

They had to play Mic Nick because i think Fairdale dropped them last year. 

I know next year when St Henry gets football they will have to re do the districts.

GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

The RPI is why they dropped New Cath. This year was the first time since 1990 they didn’t play New Cath or Lloyd but I know the Lloyd series goes back to the late 80’s.
(12-14-2023, 10:26 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

I know next year when St Henry gets football they will have to re do the districts.

GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

The RPI is why they dropped New Cath. This year was the first time since 1990 they didn’t play New Cath or Lloyd but I know the Lloyd series goes back to the late 80’s.

They didn’t play Lloyd from 2009-2014, this year was the first time since 1990 that they didn’t play NCC. NCC has fallen off, and are nowhere close to the level of Pikeville.
(12-14-2023, 09:08 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: I’m with you sportsfan, Beechwood/Pikeville needs to happen every year. This year I started to get that feel from the Pikeville fan base that winning is just expected not appreciated. Which I’m not saying is an entirely bad thing. If the Panthers pull off the 4 peat next year, then another, then another what happens? Winning state championships should be special and celebrated not taken for granted. Maybe the solution is just having an absolutely killer pre-district schedule and the goal to be undefeated along with state titles. That’s how these kids and teams and fans could really get into and behind each team. As many have said 1A, outside of a few teams isn’t a gauntlet by any means. Unless something changes, and honestly it usually does, Pikeville is going to dominate 1A for many many many years. Now are they going to win 20 in a row? No…..but winning 3-4 in a row shouldn’t be less exciting than when it was when we won in 2015 and it had been dang near 30 years since we won. The fire and desire from the kids, coaches, fans and community needs to be there every year. Goals of not only state titles but undefeated seasons against stellar competition could be that inspiration.
But hey that’s just my two cents. I love seeing state titles piling up. But I don’t want our community getting complacent.
I feel Belfry fans were that way during the run a few years ago. To the coaching staff credit they did beef up the schedule playing teams like Cabell Midland and Knoxville Catholic, etc. fans also seemed to get complacent with titles in a sense. I can remember some fans booking trips to Bowling Green in August before games began. I seen where Raceland played Highlands this season. Pikeville should contact them or a school like that cause other than Belfry and JC teams in our area won’t play them and Pikeville wouldn’t benefit if they did. I think Pikeville vs Bell County or Ashland would be good games too
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Micro-Brew
(12-14-2023, 10:58 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

GRC (Pike Co Bowl)
at LCA
at Raceland
Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
Hazard
at Boyd Co

They didn’t play Lloyd from 2009-2014, this year was the first time since 1990 that they didn’t play NCC. NCC has fallen off, and are nowhere close to the level of Pikeville.

Do you know who Beechwood is playing in week 1? 
(12-14-2023, 11:53 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 08:14 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote: I wish Beechwood and Pikeville would start a series home and home. I miss that rivalry.

(12-14-2023, 08:14 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote: I wish Beechwood and Pikeville would start a series home and home. I miss that rivalry.

Yeah, I know who they play. It’s not a team from out of state, and it’s a much larger school, so if they win it will be a nice RPI boost.
(12-15-2023, 07:17 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 11:53 PM)Sportsfan4848 Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 10:07 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote: Beechwood’s schedule for next year is already complete, and honestly, playing a 1A school, even one as good as Pikeville is, doesn’t benefit Beechwood when it comes to the RPI. Unfortunately Beechwood is in a 6 team district and the 5 teams they have to play do not help their RPI at all. Therefore, they have to take every opportunity they can to play teams in higher classes so they can gain more RPI points. Playing a team from Cincinnati killed them this year in the RPI, which is dumb, because it was a quality opponent, but it hurt their RPI, so they ended up making the 4:30 drive to Mayfield for the semi finals.

(12-14-2023, 10:07 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote: Beechwood’s schedule for next year is already complete, and honestly, playing a 1A school, even one as good as Pikeville is, doesn’t benefit Beechwood when it comes to the RPI. Unfortunately Beechwood is in a 6 team district and the 5 teams they have to play do not help their RPI at all. Therefore, they have to take every opportunity they can to play teams in higher classes so they can gain more RPI points. Playing a team from Cincinnati killed them this year in the RPI, which is dumb, because it was a quality opponent, but it hurt their RPI, so they ended up making the 4:30 drive to Mayfield for the semi finals.

Yeah, I know who they play. It’s not a team from out of state, and it’s a much larger school, so if they win it will be a nice RPI boost.

so are you going to tell me? lol are you a Beechwood fan or grad or former player  or all of above? 
(12-11-2023, 11:24 AM)Buffs19 Wrote: Pikeville is playing Johnson Central in the PCB again due to Belfry's anticipated regular season matchup with Johnson Central.  I assume Belfry will play GRC again in the PCB.

at Corbin
vs Johnson Central (PCB)
at LCA
at Raceland
vs Belfry
Open
Open
Open
at Paintsville
vs Hazard
at Boyd County

Panthers are still looking for 2 more games.
There going to Boyd Co again this year
I had heard Pikeville has finalized a deal with Ironton, OH. Anyone know the date if True ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fanatic42's post:
  • Belichick