Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perry Central 2024
(03-04-2024, 08:56 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 02:01 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Hopefully noah gets offered by those teams a gets out of hazard but again this is a pcc post noah is gone pcc is going to be fine! Hopefully he does good at leslie on the field to back up all the malarkey you continue going on with here on this thread should change the name to daddy wants to give noah a little hype an be done!
Everything aside answer me ,

1. Do you think Noah can play next level?

2. Do you think Noah is the biggest loss from last season for Perry?  Imagine their record if he don’t play… 

3 Do you think Noah is athletic enough to play basketball In the 14th?

All 3 answer will be yes!  And again, not his daddy or any relation, but I truly feel that he’s that explosive at both sports ..
1.ehh
2.No
3.dont have to be
Anyone know the schedule yet?
How much longer will Dixon coach at Perry? Who is in line to take over?
Jaiden Neace or Seth Napier
(02-23-2024, 12:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 10:07 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Who will replace Slone at QB next year?
We have a couple nice options.  Looks like AD will be the front runner, kids a stud, we will be fine at QB, our problem is having the receivers that can make plays, Robinson and fields are nice players but we don’t have that deep threat like Noah was last year    Guess we will see.
This post right here really tells me all i need to know about your football knowledge. If you think the Johnson kid from breathitt county is a stud then you’re delusional. Watched the kid grow up and he has 0 I mean 0 athleticism.
Perry is coming off a Middle State Runner up. Why not play the Maggard kid at QB and let him develop. For gods sake they played the Mackenzie kid at QB a few years ago when he should been playing guard or tackle. Not like it is gonna matter. They could have Joe Burrow back and they still aren’t gonna compete with Boyle or Corbin. Maybe they can work in a deal with Julian to drop down to 3A where they can get a few playoff games.
Been hearing they are headed to 3A. Any truth to that?
(04-15-2024, 11:14 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Been hearing they are headed to 3A.  Any truth to that?
Hearing the same
Class 4A
District 1- Allen County-Scottsville, Calloway County, Franklin-Simpson, Logan County, Paducah
Tilghman, Warren East
District 2- Breckinridge County, Elizabethtown, John Hardin, Marion County, Nelson County
District 3- Doss, North Oldham, Valley, Waggener
District 4- Franklin County, Shelby County, Spencer County, Western Hills
District 5- Covington Catholic, Grant County, Harrison County, Highlands, Holmes, Mason County
District 6- Ashland Blazer, Boyd County, Greenup County, Johnson Central, Rowan County
District 7- Boyle County, Lincoln County, Russell County, Taylor County, Wayne County
District 8- Corbin, Harlan County, Perry County Central, Whitley County
(04-12-2024, 02:49 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 10:07 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Who will replace Slone at QB next year?
We have a couple nice options.  Looks like AD will be the front runner, kids a stud, we will be fine at QB, our problem is having the receivers that can make plays, Robinson and fields are nice players but we don’t have that deep threat like Noah was last year    Guess we will see.
This post right here really tells me all i need to know about your football knowledge. If you think the Johnson kid from breathitt county is a stud then you’re delusional. Watched the kid grow up and he has 0 I mean 0 athleticism.
He is gonna be a stud.  I think he can pick up where kizer left off.  Maybe not with the deep ball slone has but everything else
Perry will be 4A for the next two years at least. Not sure how often they reclassify. Is it ever two years?
(04-23-2024, 06:03 PM)Stone Jack Baller Wrote: Perry will be 4A for the next two years at least. Not sure how often they reclassify. Is it ever two years?

I think the covid made it a shorten reclassification. Could be wrong.
the above is the new proposed alignment. Letcher's enrollment allowed them to drop to 3A. Perry will still be in 4A. No one petitioned otherwise according to KHSAA website. Harlan co. Dropped to 4A and will be their District, with Corbin and Whitley. This is the 25' /26' alignment