Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trilogy: The Golden Compass
ComfortEagle Wrote:If they're so outdated on their stance to abortion, then why care about their stance on a movie?

Now, back to the topic of this thread.

The only catholics you hear of that are saying anything about this movie, are the ones that are devout. Bishops, fathers, Sisters, the teaching office of the Magesterium.

You don't see Lexington Catholic high school out picketing the local movie theatres.
No, I don't. I see several Facebook groups and threads on message boards telling people not to see this movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, I don't. I see several Facebook groups and threads on message boards telling people not to see this movie.

ok?

And the point is... you have a bunch of non-catholic christians protesting a movie about the heirarchy of the Catholic church...

The blind will lead the blind...
The Catholic League was also protesting this movie, but I just learned in a funny change of events, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops gave the movie a thumbs up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BTW, I'm done with the forum for now, so any responses you are seeking will not be answered. I have to go out of town for a little while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wonder if Mary had the constitutional right to abortion if any of these conversations would be taking place. Surely she would have made it to a "doctor" rather than blaming the deed on God. After all, God didn't need a woman to make Adam so do you really think he would need one to make Jesus. The only reason some are afraid of a movie is because they have been brainwashed to be afraid all of their lives.