Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Noah is headed to UK!!!!
It's official!!  Trent Noah has joined Pope's Wildcats.

Congratulations and good luck!!!
GO TRENT !!!! Seems like a fine young man. I hope he can find some success at UK.
Let me just say that I LOVE Trent Noah's demeanor on the court. He is a stone cold assassin that will rip the heart out of an opponent but he is always sportsmanlike and no matter what happens he just keeps his head down and plays. No trash talking, no excessive celebrating or trying to embarrass an opponent. A champion...
Just had that gut feeling as soon as he asked for his release from South Carolina, this was going to happen, and boy did it sure happen quickly in a span of 24 hours. Needless to say I am pumped! Been going to the State Tournament for 28 years now, and he was by far the best player I've seen in my time attending, right up there w/ Chris Lofton. He has the size with the 6'6 frame, can do a little bit of everything offensively, smooth jumper and just knows his spots on the floor, how to adjust and use his body.

With him & Perry, they understand the importance of wearing that Kentucky jersey, the name on the FRONT. Cannot wait to see him play. Congrats on the decision on coming back to Rupp!
And I think Perry and Noah are 4 year players so imagine the draw Kentucky fans will have to Mark Popes team's for the next 4 years? Smart move on all accounts.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(05-09-2024, 10:33 AM)Spud6 Wrote: And I think Perry and Noah are 4 year players so imagine the draw Kentucky fans will have to Mark Popes team's for the next 4 years? Smart move on all accounts.

I thought Kentucky fans wanted to win....championships they said........a roster full of Kentucky HS basketball kids isnt going to win anything.
(05-09-2024, 10:33 AM)Spud6 Wrote: And I think Perry and Noah are 4 year players so imagine the draw Kentucky fans will have to Mark Popes team's for the next 4 years? Smart move on all accounts.

Many thought Sheppard was gonna be here for 4 years, as well. You've watched a lot of HS BB. Are Perry and Noah that woefully behind  where little Shep was entering his freshman year?
(05-09-2024, 07:37 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Many thought Sheppard was gonna be here for 4 years, as well. You've watched a lot of HS BB. Are Perry and Noah that woefully behind  where little Shep was entering his freshman year?

That's a fair point. But I always thought Sheppard was better.  He's got athlete that these two don't. Perry is a better shooter coming out of HS I think and Noah is a better bucket getter but Reed was better than these two coming out of HS I think
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Old School Hound
(05-09-2024, 06:45 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

I thought Kentucky fans wanted to win....championships they said........a roster full of Kentucky HS basketball kids isnt going to win anything.

Never heard of "The Unforgettables"?
(05-09-2024, 10:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Apparently, they were pretty forgettable to him. They played a lot of fun-to-watch basketball.

40 years ago and totally different basketball world.
(05-10-2024, 04:06 AM)plantmanky Wrote:

You are the master of the one sentence nonsensical post lol. Definitely a one hit wonder with "Fire Cal"
(05-10-2024, 03:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 04:06 AM)plantmanky Wrote:

You are the master of the one sentence nonsensical post lol. Definitely a one hit wonder with "Fire Cal"

^^^^

THE BOLDED  1,000 times over !!!!