Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan 34 Washington 13 (CFP Championship)
Final from NRG Stadium in Houston. 

Michigan finishes the season undefeated and there's no question about them being the best. 

Game was a little closer than the final score indicates, but Michigan controlled throughout with a strong rushing attack and defense that was able to pressure Penix and disrupt the Huskies' timing.
Penix and the RT for Washington were terrible. Penix looked scared to death missed wide open guys all night that could have been game changing plays. Now we have the cheaters in Michigan as national champions.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-09-2024, 02:15 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Penix and the RT for Washington were terrible.  Penix looked scared to death missed wide open guys all night that could have been game changing plays.  Now we have the cheaters in Michigan as national champions.

Good guys finish last... or, at least, not first!

Btw, there is plenty of question who is best. In my opinion , Georgia is definitely the best team in the country.  Remember folks, the best team doesn't always win on a given night.  Wink
Great game.
If Michigan and Georgia matched up this weekend, what would the Vegas line be? I’m guessing Georgia by 3 or 3 1/2,