Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Breathitt Vs Hazard All A semis 01-13-24
The Bobcats of Breathitt county square off vs Al Holland and the Bulldogs of hazard. Both have some impressive wins under their belt. I don’t think this game will be a tell of the season but I do think these are by far the 2 best teams in the region. The bulldogs have played a underwhelming schedule coming in at 15-1. The bobcats have been tested a little more coming in at 9-4. The bobcats will need to play at their pace and attack early and often to get the bulldogs behind. If hazard can control the pace and play their type of game it will be hard for the cats to come out on top. I’m gonna take the Bobcats in this one 64-59. Who you got?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Badger's post:
  • Mountainparkway
You’re 100 percent correct about getting ahead of hollan early and making them play faster and from behind. If hazard gets a lead then they will wear you down and play ball control. I’m picking bobcats by 5 with much lower score 50-45
Hazard has a much younger team than all of Breathitt hold backs but i will still take Hazard 62 Breathitt 50.
Hazard has all holdbacks as well. Hazard invented the hold back rule. Breathitt is more talented and can put up points in a hurry. I hope Breathitt gets ahead early because I hate watching Hazard play with the lead, it’s like watching paint dry.
(01-12-2024, 02:06 PM)Night Train Wrote: Hazard has all holdbacks as well. Hazard invented the hold back rule. Breathitt is more talented and can put up points in a hurry. I hope Breathitt gets ahead early because I hate watching Hazard play with the lead, it’s  like watching paint dry.
Breathitt has players that should be a freshman in college. I don’t think Hazard or anyone other team in the 14th region has grown men on their team except Breathitt.
And Hazard had a bunch last year that should have been freshman in college, how did that work out for ya? Hazard is full of hold backs so I’m not sure what your point is.

If you wanna say Breathitt is the older team that’s fine but don’t act like Hazard don’t have holdbacks. They also got transfers from other schools. We win with our own in Breathitt County
(01-12-2024, 02:35 PM)Night Train Wrote: And Hazard had a bunch last year that should have been freshman in college, how did that work out for ya? Hazard is full of hold backs so I’m not sure what your point is.

If you wanna say Breathitt is the older team that’s fine but don’t act like Hazard don’t have holdbacks. They also got transfers from other schools. We win with our own in Breathitt County
Breathitt won the regional last year with grown men and one was from Buckhorn not Breathitt.Now you all have grown men this year but really have not done much winning this year or last because there all selfish. How does it feel playing grown men that should be in college playing against 15 and 16 year old boys?
Christian Collins lives 5min from the coliseum born and raised in Breathitt County. He was at Breathitt as a freshman so you’re wrong about being from buckhorn.

Breathitt won the region last year against kids the same age pal lol. Get your facts straight. I can see this conversation is going nowhere. You seem pretty worried that Breathitt is gonna give you a beating. Good luck
(01-12-2024, 03:42 PM)Night Train Wrote: Christian Collins lives 5min from the coliseum born and raised in Breathitt County. He was at Breathitt as a freshman so you’re wrong about being from buckhorn.

Breathitt won the region last year against kids the same age pal lol. Get your facts straight. I can see this conversation is going nowhere. You seem pretty worried that Breathitt is gonna give you a beating. Good luck
Good Luck Night Train!
I’ve been watching this bobcat team and there’s no doubt that the Bellamy kid is the best player on that team by far!
The Bobcats should win but they have to share the ball and limit turnovers. Hazard will take advantage of Breathitts overconfidence and will frustrate them with slowing the game down. I would not be surprised if Breathitt beats themselves in this one.