Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lexington Catholic 74 Boyd County 59
Boyd falls short in the semi-finals of the 2A state tournament.
Not a bad loss for the Lions the 11th region is loaded maybe the best region in the state. It will help them down the road.
No shame to lose to Lex Catholic. 11th region is tough. Previous undefeated Henry Clay, 1 lost Bryan Station, 1 lost Lex Cath, 1 lost Great Crossing. One of them will be at Rupp.
Catholic was a tough looking team. All their guys looked very similar in size and skill set, and the Doyle kid is a stud. If they aren't a deep run team i'd hate to see one.
(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)Fanman Wrote: Catholic was a tough looking team. All their guys looked very similar in size and skill set, and the Doyle kid is a stud. If they aren't a deep run team i'd hate to see one.
If the Knights are a deep run then that says a lot for Travis Perry and his Lyon County team. They won at LexCath 83-63.
(01-16-2024, 10:57 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)Fanman Wrote: Catholic was a tough looking team. All their guys looked very similar in size and skill set, and the Doyle kid is a stud. If they aren't a deep run team i'd hate to see one.
If the Knights are a deep run then that says a lot for Travis Perry and his Lyon County team. They won at LexCath 83-63.
Well....they are the #1 team in the state  Big Grin