Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Pulaski County Maroons
With the Maroons Introducing Travis Burns as the Head Coach what does the 2024 Pulaski Maroons look like? Who are some of their star players, what will Coach Burns coaching staff and schedule look like in the 24-25 season
You got Brady Hull. You just need a RB to run behind him
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So what is the impression of all the natives on the new coach, what staff members from Boyle are leaving Mecca for Hinesville?
They have Kasen Brock at RB, as a freshman last year he rushed for over 1500 yds in a pass happy offense. They will be adding a couple more talented offensive linemen to go with a already talented offensive line. Then add in returning qb Zak Anderson, WR Harris Denmyer and so many more the offensive side of the ball should be pretty potent. The biggest question mark I think will be on the defensive side of the ball but honestly having Coach Burns as the head man I think that will get much better sooner than later
So I guess all rumblings of players transferring died off when Hines left?
Solid hire… Burns will have to hire some Pulaski blood to help keep SW from getting a stranglehold on the middle school talent.

Any Boyle coaches leaving Title Town to come with him?
I will say this as someone who has been around Coach Burns For a couple of years they couldn't have found a better person and coach to be their Head Coach as for the Coaching Staff Correct my if I'm wrong but I believe Josh Roberts will be the Offensive Coordinator
So far the assistants that have been announced:
OC- Josh Roberts
Line Coach - Daryn Meece
DB'S Coach - Jacob Denny
Special Teams - Jaxson Mobley
Will the Anderson kid be qb again ?

(02-15-2024, 08:41 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: Will the Anderson kid be qb again ?
I’ve heard the Godbey kid was gonna be the started ?

I’ve heard the Godbey kid was gonna be the starter 
Bump