Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wolfe @ Knott, Glory Road Game
Itz gameday, groundhog day, and glory road day all in one bruthas...  Ole fatpat stood in front of the groundhog and eclipsed the sun so that why the lil fella didn't see his shadow, wowza!  The woofies come to Mortys tonight trying to gain some relevance but we all know that aint happening.  Yomsemite dialed my rotary phone this morning and played the Patriot fight song.   He said he was bringing out White Sugar at halftime to lead the pitty pats on the floor.  All kinds of festivities tonight on da Kings court.  Better get there early and hit the concessions often cause fatpat has no freakin mercy on the concession workers or the woofies.  Patriots by 20 and a bucket of chicken......   More mash taters please!!!  #wegotztogethypedalittle   #regionalsareuponusandwewillnotsettle   #lunchboxispacked

[Image:

]
[Image:

]
Yosemeite got the KCC maintenance crew working like bank mules brutha!Hurts ole Fatpats back to watch but the floor be shining like the Pats in the limelights tonight!Patriot nation be rocking to the free world and Mortys be rocking!Tears be flying as the late 70s teams remembered and flashbacks to my younger days when the hair flowed like the Troublesome!BoPo said big guy got you a pair of shots but couldnt get em past the old ankles!  #partyhard  #no mercy  #raiseanotherbanner  More mash taters please!!!
I believe Pats win big and Fat Pat tears through a few chicken tender baskets at Dairy Queen after the dub!!!
No one cares about this game brotha. Neither of these teams have a shot at winning region
(02-02-2024, 03:01 PM)Night Train Wrote: No one cares about this game brotha. Neither of these teams have a shot at winning region

daycaboose, sounds like someone stole your lunchbox and never gave it back, wowza!  Optimism flows through Mortys like the tater trucks behind the cafeteria.  Wez makin a run and you better pray to the gods above that Patriot Nation aint coming at you like the third monkey trying to get on the arc.  More mash taters please!!!  #takesmoremusclestofrown   #halfemptyhalffullhalfdelusional

[Image:

]
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatpatfan's post:
  • Night Train