Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 16th Region
On paper, Boyd County has to be the odds-on favorite. They have 4 D1 signees, and awaiting an eligibility ruling for a transfer that has D1 potential as well. Absolutely loaded with talent. 

Rowan will be very good, 7 seniors, lots of pitching, and UK commit Hayden Mains leading the way. 

East Carter is another senior heavy team expected to have another great season, after finishing region runner up last year. 

Thoughts on these or any others?
What does Raceland have returning? Any chance to contend fir the region?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-02-2024, 09:16 PM)Jarons Wrote: What does Raceland have returning? Any chance to contend fir the region?

Lost a couple of key seniors, but still return a strong team. They definitely could be in the hunt.
(02-02-2024, 09:16 PM)Jarons Wrote: What does Raceland have returning? Any chance to contend fir the region?
I believe the Rams will be the best team in the region by the end of the year. Raceland is the same in baseball as they are in football. They never have a super star but they come at you with really good players and fundamentally sound year in and year out. It’s baseball season and it slowly becoming my favorite sports season
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-05-2024, 09:13 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
I believe the Rams will be the best team in the region by the end of the year. Raceland is the same in baseball as they are in football. They never have a super star but they come at you with really good players and fundamentally sound year in and year out. It’s baseball season and it slowly becoming my favorite sports season

Same here. Love baseball season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Boyd's big transfer did get eligible, so that gives them 5 D1 commits on this year's team. That's wild.

McKnight - Morehead St.
Vanover - Morehead St.
Brown - Queens U of Charlotte
Jackson - Marshall
Martin - Xavier
(03-05-2024, 11:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Tell me who has the best baseball team in the state Smile
(03-07-2024, 06:39 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 11:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Tell me who has the best baseball team in the state Smile

It's the Whitley County Colonels, everybody knows that!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug