Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open Job Casey County
With Head Coach Levi Rogers leaving to become the Head Man at Lincoln County who do the Rebels Hire to be the next man up
I don't think he will come out of retirement but Shawn Thompson the former Wayne County coach needs to get a call. When I watched Wayne County in the mid 2010's somehow he made something in a small community with not a huge student population just like Casey County. Like I said I do not see him coming out of retirement but would be a massive success if he would. If not G.J. Wooldridge would be another solid option for this job if interested. However, I think he is a better fit for North Laurel personally. Give Wooldridge a student pool like there is in Laurel county he will turn them into a dynasty. Anyone hearing any rumblings from Casey County?
I keep hearing the name Phil Russell. He’s a former assistant at PC for Hines. He has head coaching experience with lots of wins at Southern middle and Lynn camp. He’s from Corbin so he knows how to win.
(02-23-2024, 11:29 PM)SaintBrown267 Wrote: I keep hearing the name Phil Russell. He’s a former assistant at PC for Hines. He has head coaching experience with lots of wins at Southern middle and Lynn camp. He’s from Corbin so he knows how to win.
Would be a solid hire.
Any hire made on this opening yet?
This job probably isn't the top priority job. Besides Steve Stonebreaker, few Casey County head coaches have had sustained success. Add in the idea of possibly adding Lexington Catholic to the district in 25-26, I don't forsee many established coaches coming for this one.
(02-23-2024, 11:29 PM)SaintBrown267 Wrote: I keep hearing the name Phil Russell. He’s a former assistant at PC for Hines. He has head coaching experience with lots of wins at Southern middle and Lynn camp. He’s from Corbin so he knows how to win.
 I too have heard Phil Russell. When he was not retained at PC, heard he has put his name in every opening in KY.
Who are the Candidates that are set to interview for this job
I'm hearing Will Hatter is the odds on favorite at the moment.