Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 74 Breathitt County 71
(02-24-2024, 10:01 PM)Night Train Wrote: Someone holler for night train? Another bad loss for Breathitt especially after being up 15 at halftime. Breathitt played great first half sharing the ball and hitting the open man. 2nd half they reverted back to being selfish and taking bad shots and too many turnovers due to the fact that a couple of kids on this team just refuse to throw it to the open guy. Braxton Terry had 14 points in the first half and didn’t take another shot until under 2 minutes left in the game.

Got about a week to clean things up and make a run. Let’s see if they’re more worried about how many points they score or if they like winning
All Breathitt has to do is get the D-1 player more shots and the rest of the team get rebounds and set more screens and then get out of the way.
You would love to have Sperry on your team wouldn’t you Gladiator? You know and I know Breathitt is the only team standing in Hazards way. Breathitt is defending champs, they been there and done that already. I expect them to be ready to go to war
Hazard doesn’t have enough to defeat Breathitt when healthy last time Breathitt has a few injuries
The only thing standing in Breathitt way is the coaches.
(02-25-2024, 01:29 AM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Hazard doesn’t have enough to defeat Breathitt when healthy last time Breathitt has a few injuries
Didn’t hazard beat them the last two times they played?
Hazard will win the region al Holland can out coach Honeycutt an eversole and Higgins will stop Terry an gross and combs can out shoot Bellamy an hamilton I'm not saying it will be an easy win cause breathitt has a good team but the bulldogs will come out on top
(02-25-2024, 01:20 AM)Night Train Wrote: You would love to have Sperry on your team wouldn’t you Gladiator? You know and I know Breathitt is the only team standing in Hazards way. Breathitt is defending champs, they been there and done that already.  I expect them to be ready to go to war
Night Train you seem to be really really really concerned about Hazard. If Breathitt has been there and done that and they are ready for war then they shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
(02-25-2024, 06:13 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote:
(02-25-2024, 01:20 AM)Night Train Wrote: You would love to have Sperry on your team wouldn’t you Gladiator? You know and I know Breathitt is the only team standing in Hazards way. Breathitt is defending champs, they been there and done that already.  I expect them to be ready to go to war
Night Train you seem to be really really really concerned about Hazard. If Breathitt has been there and done that and they are ready for war then they shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
Not really concerned about Hazard, if Breathitt plays to their potential they should be fine. Hazard has 2 really good players but after that they fall off the map. If Hazard gets in foul trouble Big Al will have that deer in the headlight look when he looks down his bench for help.