Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
14th region district winners and losers
I think 3/4 districts is pretty set in stone in who’s gonna win but still fun to see everyone’s ideas on who they think is gonna go in as a winner and loser.

53rd- Winner- Knott
Loser-Letcher
54th-winner-Hazard
Loser- Perry
55th-Winner-Breathitt
Loser-Wolfe 
56th- winner-Powell
Loser-estill 

Id like to see breathitt and hazard be on opposite sides but with the draw who knows. The last 2 years the championship game was 2 days before the actual championship. Hope we get a better tournament this year. Dangerous to see whoever may draw Perry or estill. Depending on the draw I look to see Hazard, Breathitt, Perry/knott/estill/powell in the semis.
(02-26-2024, 01:25 PM)Badger Wrote: I think 3/4 districts is pretty set in stone in who’s gonna win but still fun to see everyone’s ideas on who they think is gonna go in as a winner and loser.

53rd- Winner- Knott
Loser-Letcher
54th-winner-Hazard
Loser- Perry
55th-Winner-Breathitt
Loser-Wolfe 
56th- winner-Powell
Loser-estill 

Id like to see breathitt and hazard be on opposite sides but with the draw who knows. The last 2 years the championship game was 2 days before the actual championship. Hope we get a better tournament this year. Dangerous to see whoever may draw Perry or estill. Depending on the draw I look to see Hazard, Breathitt, Perry/knott/estill/powell in the semis.
i think you are right for the most part, but i see estill winning the 56th, and i hope perry can find a way to upset hazard   dhould be fun couple weeks regardless
[-] The following 1 user Likes the gambler's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
And to think, if Perry puts a full game together and knocks Hazard off Thursday night, we could very well see a Hazard/Breathitt or Hazard/Knott first round matchup.
(02-26-2024, 05:10 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: And to think, if Perry puts a full game together and knocks Hazard off Thursday night, we could very well see a Hazard/Breathitt or Hazard/Knott first round matchup.
Yeah and that’s truly wild. I would love to see a super regional.

(02-26-2024, 01:37 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 01:25 PM)Badger Wrote: I think 3/4 districts is pretty set in stone in who’s gonna win but still fun to see everyone’s ideas on who they think is gonna go in as a winner and loser.

53rd- Winner- Knott
Loser-Letcher
54th-winner-Hazard
Loser- Perry
55th-Winner-Breathitt
Loser-Wolfe 
56th- winner-Powell
Loser-estill 

i think you are right for the most part, but i see estill winning the 56th, and i hope perry can find a way to upset hazard   dhould be fun couple weeks regardless
They very well could. I think that the 56th is 50/50 right now.