Perry
Hazard
Breathitt

Knott
Powell

Hazard
Knott

HAZARD
It’s March and anything can happen!!! Perry wins it all. Go Dores!!!!
Powell has no prayer vs Perry.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • BlackHawk
(03-01-2024, 02:42 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Powell has no prayer vs Perry.
Powell will beat Perry wake up!
Was Sperry hurt in the Wolfe game? If so that drastically changes things for them. I could see 4-5 teams winning this thing, but you have to give the edge to Al and the Bulldogs
(03-01-2024, 07:36 PM)HollerRat Wrote: Was Sperry hurt in the Wolfe game?  If so that drastically changes things for them.  I could see 4-5 teams winning this thing, but you have to give the edge to Al and the Bulldogs
The trophy will go back down the parkway down 15 just a matter of whether it stops in Jackson or Hazard. I’d love to know what other teams that isn’t Knott breathitt hazard have a chance.
(03-01-2024, 08:42 PM)Badger Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 07:36 PM)HollerRat Wrote: Was Sperry hurt in the Wolfe game?  If so that drastically changes things for them.  I could see 4-5 teams winning this thing, but you have to give the edge to Al and the Bulldogs
The trophy will go back down the parkway down 15 just a matter of whether it stops in Jackson or Hazard. I’d love to know what other teams that isn’t Knott breathitt hazard have a chance.
Badger grow up. You don’t know one thing about sports.
Geez tough draw for Breathitt.
Perry gets the best draw
Should be a good tourney.
Hazard had no issues with Letcher, winning 56-39.

Estill and Breathitt tied 29-29 at halftime.

Terry has kept Breathitt in it with his 12 points.

Schott has kept Estill in it as well.
5:56 to play.

Breathitt 54-46. Momentum changed to Breathitt when Chaney (Estill) was called for a technical for shoving a Breathitt player. Been all Bobcats since.
Breathitt 60-58. 1:33

Estill ball
(03-01-2024, 09:53 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 08:42 PM)Badger Wrote:
Badger grow up. You don’t know one thing about sports.
We will see gladiator. Dinner on me if bobcats or bulldogs don’t hoist another banner this year
I watched both games on YouTube and it was painful to watch.   I do not know if it was just the matchups or what but those were two messy games.  I hope that the 14th region has better teams than what showed up last night when the state tourny starts.
Twitter: @tc_analytics